Do I know you?

After he unchained me and started to drag me to the door. There was a bang and a loud grunt, the next thing i know is iv been push in to the wall with Jet in front of me. I could so feel his hot smooth flesh pressed into mine. It was so making me hot. (Oh come on how could i be thinking this right now. whats wrong with me?)

Shh Alie its ok you'll be safe  I'm here to save you. Jet said.

You will step away from the girl or i will make you. no give her to me.

Look i don't want to kill you in front of Alie shes see way to much of this world for my liking. I'm taking he back to her father now get out of my way before i kill you.

i whisper to Jet to just let me go so he wont get hurt but he just tells me everythings going to be fine hes here to perfect me.

than he shifts no longer human but a cross between man and beast.( if it even possible hes a lot sexier. i must not be in my right mind. i keep having impure thought. i must meed Major mantel help.)

the ather man shifts in to a wolf and they begin to fight, blood starts to fly , i cant tell whos winning oh please let it be Jet, i dont want to stay here .

the wolf is thrown into the wall with a loud crunch Jet tuned to me to tell me something but was thrown to the ground with the wolf on top of him bitting and tearing i start to scream, the Wolf looks to me which gives my hero time to rip the wolfs throat out with a gurgling sound.

Jet turns to me, let go shall we he said.

Oh god he is so hot right now i could so just NO stop that right now Alie you don't even know him but he is so very fuck -a- bull no no no you need to think.ok he saved me but dose he mean me harm.

we made it out of the dongen but we nee to grt out of the house.

Jet do you know the way out? because i have no clue? How did you brake those chains? What are you? how do you know my father? Is he ok?

Alie i know you need answers but right now we need to get out and than all tell you everything ok?

fine but once were out you better tell me what i want to know because that was some fucked up shit.

surprised that we made out of the house unnoticed as we ran to the woods i start to run out of breath. Wait Jet i cant breath i need to stop i cant keep going.With that he swoop me up in hes strong toned arms and starts running into the wood. its like he ran forever before we came to a small shack deep in the woods.

Jet want they find us out here? No Alie were safe for now.

the shack has no windows one full size bed a small chair table and  small kitchen with a stove, refrigerator, one cabinet and counter. there's not much to this place.

Jet is ther a bathroom to this place? Yes its the door to your left. Thanks.

I make my way to the washroom to clean what i can. I haven't see my face in what seems like along time. once I'm in side i see that there's some close so i decide to take a shower. once done i dry off and pull on the close there alittle big but there better then what i had. It just a black t shirt and black basketball shorts.there was also a pair of black bra and panties. ya nice all black whatever its clean.

once done i leave the washroom to the smell of eggs and cheese. Alie would you like some juice or milk? ah juice please.

we sat and eat, it was really good but i haven't had anything that i could name in a long time.

So Jet. how do you know my dad?  How'd you brake your chanes?W - What are you?

OKAlie we'll i'v known your dad for years. and the chains we'll that was easy you see I'm strong and i smell like a human so they had no idea what i was. and for what i am. we'll I'm a hybrid I'm both Vampire and wolf.

Do you drink blood? Yes but i live on both blood and food. How did you know where i was? I had someone give me a tip that you were taken there but it took. The only one that know i no you is dead and it might take sometime to find him.

You know they'll come looking for me. they wont give up. Brad needed me for something.

I know what he needed you for I also know it didn't work.

are you sure he seemed to think it did and iv been feeling not so hot.

I know it didn't because you haven't been mated yet. What? Mated. He. We'll he. Didn't he? I mean he  he raped me.

I know but he didn't mate you. Only your mate can do that. What do you mean my mate? A mate is the one person your meant to be with when you of age and when your ready you'll see him you'll know him you'll feel him.

What about you have you found you mate? Yes but shes not ready to know me yet. she not of age but once she is there will be this intense pull that she cant fight it starts about your age but it not strong it just feel like lust just dirty thought.

OK lets get you some sleep we will be leaving in a few hours.

Jet, Thanks for saving me.

************************************************************************************

Thanks for reading tell how I'm doing vote and comment