one bad day

He's touching me and biting me , but why dose it fill so good . I can't stop moaning oh god it fill's so good I can tell him to stop, I can think of him stopping and than it all stop and i fill anything justhe emptiness left behind. he gets up and tell's that we are far from done, but he has thing to do and i am to clean his home then ready my self for him.

I want to yell and scream for him to fuck off but it wont come out. he's laughing at me. You cant tell me shit unless i let you and don't count on that happeningmy pet he said. and with that he's gone.

i do what im told not that i want to but i cant but do it like my body has a mind of its own. I make his bed clean the floors and the bathroom and dust. Once I'm done with that i take along bath. than dry off put  a button-up on and get on th bed and Wait

there's a knock on the door and a guy walks in. he has light brown hair and brown eyes, he fit what is everyone fit in this house. he looks good but sad and human. oh thank god. i'v got come thing that my lord wants you to put on all have to help you seeing as it has'ent been that long sense he has feed as you know your body will follow what your told after they feed i so sorry i know your scared but i wont hurt you. now let me help you change. and he dose he looks at me like hes never seen a girl before he touches me so softly tacking my top off and than he just stars at me like im we'll like I'm naked which i am. are you going to help me put that on or just ogle me, oh I'm so sorry its just that your we'll your hot, stop starring at me and help me up it on please he dose but his fingers slide over my bare Brest and than he's kissing me what the, stop please stop stop. i can't My Lord gave me orders to and until one of them stop me i can im so sorry i don't want to hurt you. and with that he starts fondling me,kissing me all the sudden i dint want him to stop and i kiss him back my hands start to rap a round his neck and we both moan and gasp for air, he's tarring at my top and bottoms i do the same tell were both naked him on top of me. were so in to it  that we didn't hear the door but we did hear the growl fall from the lip of my master as he tosses the guy of me.

she is mine you do not touch her again do you understand y-yes My Lord it was Cassy My Lord it wont happen again My Lord. Cassey why ? she doesn't want you to have a slave My Lord she want you to her self. we'll i don't want her now you tell her i said to stay away from me an my slave now go to the punishment room i,ll dill with my slave myself,an with that the guy left not even a last look good bye. you will be punished for what you have done, but it wasn't my doing he didn't care.he was naked and on top of me in a blink of an eye.kissing my lips my neck my chest his fingers sliding up my inner thigh and up tell they slide in and out of me a few time than their replaced with his big hard manhood. theirs pain and allot of it tell he bits in to me the pain leave and theres pleasure allot i moan and so does he before i know what I'm doing I'm moaning his name i didn't  even know i knew it. Alexander oh god Alex  and over and over. it felt like hours before he stopped with a grin he tells me that I'mhis and no one can touch me. how did you now my name slave? you are'nt to use it out side this room do you understand me Maggie y-y-yes what do i call you now that you took my v-card you call Master or My Lord. now go take a bath don't leave this room and don't let Robert in . so you know Robert was your little friend that you almost let fuck you that wont happen againi'll kill him if he touches you in that manner again. with that he was gone. i did a told. i cleaned myself then took along bath and cryed how could i give it up with out a fight. i cryed for hours before getting out and crawling back in bed we'll at least today is over with that i fell in a deep sleep.