not to day

i woke up today tied to the dungeon wall. it's not that dark. there's some guy on the left side wall god why is he shouting.

Hello, Hello are you awake. Oh please wake up. can you hear me. Miss, Miss oh god someone help get me out of here.

Shut up!

Oh god your up. Miss do you know where we are? whats going on? how long have you been here? whats your name?

shut it they'll hear you now, my name is Alie and I don't know how long I'v been here, I guess for quite some time.

whats your name? how long have you been here?

It's Jet and at lest a day you have been out sense I'v been here.

 Oh god their comeing. Why cant they just let me go. I cant take it any more god please let them kill me.

Shh, Alie don't shh please it's ok, it's ok we'll get out, we'll be saved.

NO!! no we wont. You have no Idea what they can, will or have done to me and their coming.

i can hear the door oh no the'll hurt me i just know it please let me die I just want to die.

Oh hay doll your up Brad wants you to come and play, but first you need a good long hard cleaning and I'm just the man to do it babe Oh your so going to love lt . I'll make share you FILL how nice and clean I make you sweetheart. 

F@#k  you,  you f@#king Dog.

Shut up you stupid bi@#h  you'll take what and love every bit of it.

How are you leave her alone don't you touch her

Shut up, I'll dill with you later pup.

No no no leave him alone. You can have me what ever you want all give it to you, just leave him alone. ( What the hell, where'd that come from. Why do i want to save him, I don't even know him. he's hot brown hair green eyes and very tone'd what the hell stop lusting after him I so need help my mind is so slipped)

Oh yes I'll have what I want and you'll love every long hard min of it. I'll make you scream for me

Leave her alone you sick bastered, let her go. Don't touch her. When I get lose I will f@#k  your world up you sick f@#k

Ha ha ha like you'll get free.

***************************************************

vote comment let me know if you like it need to know what you think. should i scrap it. It's not as good as it could be I know but i needed to upload something so here it is.