it starts with me

Alexander P. O. V.

     I don't know what i was thinking,i mean it was good better thin good.I'm so going to do it again

 What was he doing in my room. I tolled Cassie not to go in there so she sends him it and i find them like that. i know she must have feed on him to make go that far. I'mglad that i came in when i did. Maggie is mine and no one can have her, but why would Cassie send her boy toy? we'll i'll find out.

Its time to see Cassie,

what do you want Alexander, I'm not in the mood, i have to see to something.she seid No Cassie you have to see to me. now why did you send himto my room. you know i told you to stay away from her. yes you did but he is not me now is he. what the fuck .you and your boy toy stay away from her or i'll kill both of you. got it. so he didn't get that for than we'll will see. she said. no you wont i'v taken her he cant have it if its gone. sex is sex you know and he wants her. i cant take it anymore so i smack her  acrossed the face and send her flying into the wall. let that be a warning to stay away from her.

i leave and go back to my room and see her sound asleep i want to wake her so we can finish but she looks so peaceful so i just slip out of my jeans and t-shirt i'll stay in my boxer. i slid in next to her and hold her tight in my arms it fills so good to hold her, not that i would tell anyone but i think i'm falling for my human.i need to get her to fill the same turdsme but how? i'll save it for another day. i lay and swim in her sweet Essen's. see she is in one of my shirts. i want to see her body so i take off the shirt to see she has nothing on under so now she lays naked on my bad. i quickly take off my boxers so i can fill her skin touch mine the creamy softness of it is driving me crazy.

i run my hands up and down her body very lightly and slowly, the curves of her breast, hips, thighs. i cant take anymore. i start lightly kissing her neck and chest she silently Monas so bit down on the artery in her neck and release blood lust. she responds quickly and Moans out my name that all i need before i slid in to her sweet spot just to her her moan louder practically screaming my name Ecstasy and I'm overwhelmed with plushier that i start moaning her name i'v never felt this way before. i can tell shes almost there so i thrush all the more harder until she screams my name along with gods and than i organism along with her.

Maggie P.O.V.

i wake up to the most amazing filling of lust. i rap my arms around Alex i mona his name we'll more like scream it i can fill that I'm almost there and he starts to thrust harder and harder i scream out his and gods name i cant help it its the most AMAZING filling i have ever felt in my life and than he screams my name i fill him sum in side me leaving me satisfied. i put my head on his chest,hes strokes my hair goodnight he whispers to me and scum.

**************************************************************************************************

OK tell me how i did comment