dont go back

I woke up to i lite nose outside. I notice that Jet's not anywhere in site. I get up to see who or what it was. As i walk to the door to pear out a large cold hand raps around me pulling back i open my mouth to scream and the one behind me puts his other hand over my mouth. "Shh it's just me."Alex said. I'v been looking all over for you my love, now that I'v found you lets get you home. I shake my head and try to tell him that i don't wan't to go back. "Shh Shh its okay your safe now we'll be gone before he get back he woun't find you i promise. With that said he pick me up and run off with me in his arm's. I want to yell, kick, scream something but its no use he just to strong for me. I have to go back to the estate that is yet just another prison I'm made to say in like I'm an animal. Why can't I just be left alone. "Alie sweets are you okay do you need anything, I'm getting Dr Louis to come take a look at you, so just lay down on the bed and I'll send him in."Alex said.

  As I wait for the Dr. i look to see where I am. It a small room with no windows and two doors. We came in one so the other one should be the bathroom. The room is bright with lite wall's and dark wood floors, only one bed with white linen and nothing else the room is bare no pic's no cabinets. The room is just as sad as my life has been since i was sold in to this world.

 The door opens and a man in his med thirty's come in. he has dark brown hair, sky blue with flec's of red eyes and a chiseled jaw and toned body hes not bad looking for a Vampire."Hello I'm Dr.Louis and you must be Alie, we'll lets take a look at you."

 He checked me out, My hearing,eye site,reflex's and ask me questions about what happened to me when the others took me so I told him."Alie I need to do a pelvic exam on you, just to make shore that your ok it wont take that long. when he was done he told me to hang tight while h had a talk with Alex. After he waked out i got up and walked over to the door to lessen.

  "Alex she going to be okay there's something i need to tell you," the Dr. said" Okay what is it what did they do to her all kill them so help me i will." Alex said "Alex shes pregnant" The Dr. said. "I'll kill him for touching her that son-of-a-bitch." No Alex the baby's a high-breed.

               ********vote***************comment***************love************

I hope is ok let me know what you think. should i just scrap it.