what the hell

My head hurts what the hell happened, Oh ya that stupid guy hit me so were am I.

I know I'm in a dark room and I'm cold, my hands are chained above my head and my feet were chained

to the floor and a bar between my ankle's and i think i'm naked. Why the hell am I'm naked.

Oh so your awake. know we can have some fun. first we need need to wash his stench off you.Mr not nice said. with that i was drenched with ice cold water, oh my t-that i-is s-sooo c-cold i shudder.

Now Trent wash up than send her to Brad's room lock her in leave her in what shes in he'll love it.

so the guy named Trent was washing me let me tell you that he was making sure that i was very clean he spent allot of time on my breast crouch. i think No i know that he got off on it because he kissing my body all over and rubinghis shaft whi'll rubing my clit and sliding his very long fingers inside me tell me that if it wer not  for Brad i would be his.

i'll i could do was cry what the hell is it with guys wanting to fuck me all the time. first its Alex now its Trent and from the was they said to leaveme in nothing must mean that Brad will soon have me to what did i do in my life to deserve this. Stop you crying I'm almost done whit you just one quite rinseand i'll take you to Brads room just so you know he likes it ruff so scream all you want no one will here you my love the wall are sound proof.

now you be good and i'll let you ware something to cover up so no one will see the gift wi'll  be giving to Brad what do you say. F-Fine i-its t-to c-cold.

OMG I should have never told him that I'm now siting in what i asoome is Bras room and I'm in a F-ING teddy again just my life ya i must have fucked up something bad in my life to get this.

The door opens and walks in a hot looking guy. Wait don't think that hes going to rape you and god know how Meany times. So you Maggie we'll Hun were going to have a very good time if i do say so myself.

we'll let me introducemyself I'm Brad and i'm a werewolfand its mating season and i can tell that your ripe so how would you like it you know what lets just start. i want you to liedown on the bed and i'll make shore that i don't hurt you to bad.

N-no P-please don't. i say. said get on the bed don't make me tell you again. so I do as i'm told and lay on the extra large bed than he slowly crawls on top of me. now I'm going to kiss you if you bit me i will make it hurt more than you can handle, you got it. i just nod my head and he starts kissing me slow at first than with a deep lust. i have to admithe can kiss its slowly drawing me in and i'm kissing him back.

his hands are sliding all over my body in one swift move my teddy was shredded off along with his on the floor he trellis kisses down my chest, tummy to my inner thigh and up to my we'll you know and he starts licking, sucking and nibling  canthelp but moan i'v never had someone do this to me and i like it alto( no no you cant like it). OMG that fills so good i say. my lags start to quiver and i fill as I'm going to well you know i moan so load that i cover my mouth that made him stop. don't do that he tell me. do what? don'tcover you mouth i like to her it when i make you moan i want you to call out my name and i want you to enjoy everything that i'm doing to you it make it so much better.so lay back and enjoy because I'm not close to done. with that he start eat me out again.

it felt like hours later when he finely came up and started on my Brest and i felt his hard shaft hit my opening. slowly he slides it in inch by inch. he fills allot thicker than Alex and it startles me but hes being easy well at first than go harder and faster every time i sat his name he go deeper and  harder. OG and i'm loving it what do that mean about me.we go on like that for hours .

we finely come up for air he got Trent to bring us some food and water. Brad said that we were to stay in bed to day and rest for more will come tomorrow but not cause it didn't work (i guess i,ll have his we'll baby) but becausehe like'd the way i screamed his name when we both orgasm. 

it might be wrong but i think i like him more than Alex oh god dose that make me a slut? What is going to happen now

**********************************************************************************************

comment and let me know what you think:)