Chapter 10-PLOT TWIST

"Percy is building an army, he wants to destroy you and all of the other gods Zeus. Act now, you do not have time to waste. I will watch him the best I can but he must see me as a friend or there will be no hope." A strangely familiar voice said. I could see all the gods at the winter solstice meeting, they were all sitting in their thrones but I couldn't see the speaker. but, that voice, I know it from somewhere, its so familiar. It almost sounds like...no. It couldn't be. That would never happen. The room started spinning, I felt like I was going to be sick. I woke up with a jolt. That was a very strange dream, even for me and...wait where am I? I looked at my surrounding.

Oh yeah, I'm in hell.

I  should explain why I'm in the dungeon of Hades palace, in the underworld. Well I don't exactly no why I am here actually. I was just with Annabeth in the car and we pulled over to a rest stop. We slept there in the car and I heard a noise so I woke up.

I got out of the car, shutting the door quietly careful not to wake up Annabeth and gripped riptide expecting for something to come out and try to kill me.

Nothing did. I just saw a flash of light and I was standing in front of Hades in his palace. 

"Hades" I said bowing in front of him. Even though I hate his guts I try to show some respect because you know, he could blast me into a million pieces and Annabeth would kill me if that happened.

Hades just looked at me without a word. He just waved his hand and now I'm in the dungeon in the underworld for no reason. You know, normal day in the life of a demigod.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

yes, this is very short its supposed to be. I have no motivation to write anymore so if you want me to continue this story please tell me! I will not continue without a response. If I do continue with this story would y'all mind if I combined a little harry Potter into it? I think a crossover would be cool, let me know what you think. k bye all!