Chapter 7-Here We Go Again

We were on the subway on our way to Texas. I don't know how the subway would take us but we could deal with that when the time came. Right now Annabeth was leaning on my shoulder and she was sleeping peacefully we were just getting out of New York state into Pennsylvania. We hadn't traveled that far but I knew this quest was hard on her. If we failed I would die by the hands of the gods. Yes it's taking a big toll on me aswell because, I would be the one dying but I just try to be strong for Annabeth. She needs me to be strong, and it also lets me keep my mind off of everything that's happening.

I heard a faint hissing coming from somewhere. I woke up Annabeth.

"Annabeth!" I said gently shaking her trying to wake her up. Her eyes opened groggily.

"What Seaweed Brain?" She said tiredly. Then she saw the worried expression on my face and she became more alert. I heard the noise again.

"Did you hear that too?" I asked Annabeth, my voice in a whisper. Her face paled and she nodded.

"Monster" she mouthed to me silently. I slightly nodded my head to let her know that I got the message.

We didnt want to run into monsters for awhile because we needed to ride the subway for awhile and if we get blamed for something cops will be looking for us at subway stations. I looked at Annabeth giving her a "WHAT ARE WE GONNA DO LOOK!?!?" She smirked at me and I knew that she had a plan. Of course she did, this is Annabeth we are talking about.

She suddenly collapsed to the floor.

"DYLAN!!! DON'T PUSH ME! THIS IS YOUR FAULT! ALL YOU EVER DO IS PUSH ME AROUND! YOU PARTY, GET DRUNK AND GO HOOK UP WITH SOME SLUT! I'M DONE WITH YOU!" She was screaming at me.

I just stood there in complete shock. What was I supposed to do? How do you reply to that? Why did she call me Dylan? And what was she talking about! I never went to parties!

Annabeth gave me a hard stare and then a smirk. It dawned on me. This was her plan. So I decided to play along.

"I WOULDN'T HAVE TO PARTY IF YOU DIDN'T NAG ME ALL DAY! GODS YOU'RE SO ANNOYING AND YOU THINK YOU KNOW IT ALL!!" I screamed right back at her. I stepped towards Annabeth who was still on the ground, but someone came in front of me.

"I think you should leave sir" some big ugly looking dude said. I got off wether subway without another word. People were hovering around Annabeth making sure she was alright. I walked around the station till everybody on that train cleared out. Then I went looking for Annabeth. I saw her sitting down a bench new the ticket station. I went and sat next to her.

"That was your plan?" I asked her completely confused. "I thought we wouldn't want to attract attention to ourselves?" I asked Annabeth.

"I could explain all of the logic to you, about how in order to do something you sometimes have to do the opposite, but you would still be confused so lets just go to the bus station." She said.

"Smart ass" I muttered. She heard me and punch my stomach. Good thing I still had the curse of Archilles, or that would've really hurt. 

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So I suck at updating on time. At least it was stil l this week. Tell me what y'all think! The Hunger Games; Catching Fire trailer comes out today!!!!! :D Okay I dont have a lot to say here sooooo thanks for reading, tell your PJO obsessed friends andddd yeah. Bye! :)