Chapter 4-What Have I Gotten Myself Into!?

Green smoke surrounded me. She was talking in a strange voice. It wasn't as bad as the old oracle, but it was still a little creepy. I'm talking about our new oracle, Rachel Elizabeth Dare.

She collapsed.

"Rachel!" I yelled. She usually doesn't faint after a prophesy!

I went over to her, she was defiantly still alive just pasted out. I was about to carry her down to the big house, but she woke.

"Percy!" She said brightly like nothing happened, "what's up?"

I looked at he confused, "umm you just have me a prophesy, but then you collapsed...are you okay?"

"I gave you a phosephy!? That's so cool what was is?" She asked happily.

"Uhhh...well...umm..." I said racking my brain, I couldn't remember what she said..."I can't remember..." I told her...

She burst out laughing. On the group bursting of hysterics. Something wasn't right....

"Uhh...Rachel are you okay?" I asked confused and a little scared.

Nothing changed, she was still laughing. I ran out of the cave as fast as I could. Now I NEEDED to talk to Chiron.

I ran to the Big House. "Chiron!!" I called out "this isn't funny anymore tell me what's going on. Please!" I was begging but I didn't care.

He looked defeated "I was afraid of this day Percy. You are a very powerful demigod, and the gods, they feel threatened. Percy, they plan on killing you, Poseidon is trying his bet to save you, but it's not going very well."

I was shocked, completely and utterly shocked. "But, I saved Olympus. I.SAVED.OLYMPUS!" I was yelling now, how could the gods do this to me!?!

"I know hero but many are worried that you are too powerful, but I think there is a way you can stop it..." He said. "It's a long shot but it's the only chance you have Perseus"

He used my full name. I can't believe this happening!!! "What do I have to do." I simply said.  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

It's horrible I know! I wrote part of it at 6 am cause I couldn't sleep and I'm just not in the mood to write :/ I'm sorry! I just wanted to post this incase I couldn't update later tonight. I'm gonna try to upload another chapter tonight or maybe two tomorrow. Okay well bye y'all!