The end pt. 3

Your POV

We were going down the hallway at a moderate pace. I could tell the girls were worried about me even though I showed them that I was fine.

Normani was still slightly frightened because her heart beat's pumping extremely fast. In fact, everyone's hearts are.

I knew I should try to calm them down but I couldn't find the words to say. Actions speak louder than words, so I prefer to actually keep them safe than to just say it.

The hallways seemed never ending and a little too quiet for my taste.

We wouldn't be near the other assassins for a while, so I tried to wipe off as much of the blood that was running down my chest. The wounds were healing but the blood that managed to seep out stained my shirt.

I didn't want to look weak in front of the rest of the assassins because that would give them confidence. Which is not something that I want them to have.

I ran a hand through my hair in frustration because the crimson liquid and stains wouldn't fade away.

A soft hand placed itself on my shoulder igniting a strange feeling thoughout my body, instantly calming me down. I knew that hand.

It was Lauren.

The girls halted as well, when they noticed that our feet were no longer moving forward.

"Hold on Y/N."

Lauren quietly opened one of the doors besides us and slipped inside.

Before the door could close and she could be out of my sight, I grabbed the handle and peered inside the lit room.

It was a guys dressing room.

Is it her boyfriend's? Wait does she have a boyfriend??

My mind started panicking and I tried to ignore the worried voices of Her.

(Her)
She cannot be taken! Who is it? Dude! Move your ass and check who's room it is!

(You)
'No, I'm not going to check if its her boyfriend or not so be quiet! Besides you've never even carried a conversation with her and when you try, all you make me do is stutter so I have to shut you out! Besides you don't love Lauren! As a Harmonizer and before the experiment, you along with the rest of her fans, fell in love with the thought of her. Thinking that you know her based off interviews and the internet. But me? I've met her. Not completely, but I've seen a side of her you wouldn't have ever seen if you weren't a part of me.'

Before hearing a response I shut Her out, while Lauren came back out to the hallway with a clean white t-shirt and some wipes.

I silently closed the door completely and turned to face the green eyed girl.

I looked at her face and inspected her features. Even after crying earlier she's still stunning.

I found it strange how compelling she is to me. That's the closest word that I can describe as to how she makes me "feel". I just wish I knew what this meant.

Her eyes stared at me and motioned to the things in her hands.

"Hey, um, I got the shirt and some wipes from one of our opening acts. I noticed you trying to clean your blood off but it wasn't working."

"Thanks Lauren." I gave her a genuine smile.

As I took off my jacket, the girls turned away for privacy but the emerald eyed beauty just kept her gaze locked on me.

Well, she already has seen me naked, so I didn't really think much of it.

Lauren's POV

When Y/N started taking off her jacket, the girls turned around to give her privacy and stood a few feet away from us. I couldn't turn away because she is just so mesmerizing.
Every single thing about Y/N is perfect.

Even her flaws are beautiful because they make her who she is.

And I love who she is.

Also because I was holding the shirt and wipes, but that's just my excuse to stay near the tall gorgeous bionic.

Her toned stomach and body was just so perfect. But seeing all the blood that outlined it made my heart fill with hurt.

Here she was risking her life for us, for us!

The worst part is that we can't even help her. All we can do is stand back and watch her fight.

I snapped out of my thoughts and checked back into reality.

"Lauren. Lauren. Hellooo?" Y/N stood in front me closer than before with a cute facial expression, waving her hand to capture my attention.

Why does she do this to me! Ugh.

My cheeks turned slightly red because she obviously caught me zoning out while staring at her body.

"Yeah sorry I kinda zoned out there. Um here."

She started chuckling and grabbed the wipes from my hand that I held out for her to take.

I decided to walk with the rest of the girls, trying to ignore the electricity running throughout the length of my arm.

Smirks were plastered on their faces and I rolled my eyes not denying anything.

If and when this is over,I am going to tell Y/N how I feel about her. No, I need to tell her.

Or else I know I'll regret it for the rest of my life.

.............................................................

Sorry guys school started and I've been busy /: but here's another chapter! ...Yay right!? Lol
Comment and vote if you liked it and if you want another update just say it in the comments. Next chapter would be the assaisins part( just saying ;) )

-desired21