Truly Something

Your POV

The steel door stood before us all.
Behind it would be The Ruthless, his bodyguards, and the traitor we wrongly trusted.

As my fingers grazed across it's cold exterior, I turned to face the girls.

Adrenaline coursed through my veins, due to the anticipated fight about to take place.

In their eyes, fear was present but a certain determination stood out the most.

"Girls," my voice rang out softly as I tilted my head slightly towards their curious eyes, " whatever happens in there, just know that I did this by choice. None of you are at fault and please try to stay safe. I'm not the only target they're after."

They all interlaced their hands and shared comforting words before composing themselves and regaining their confidence.

Once they nodded, I knew it was time to face the inevitable.

The door swung open and the bodyguards took their intimidating weapons and stances. The girls moved towards a separate part of the room where they wouldn't be as close to the danger.

Hysterical chuckling rang out, distracting us all.

The Ruthless, sat there smiling bright. "Kill the bionic and then the girls."

Once the last word escaped from his lips, all of the personnel sprang into action.

Unlike the rest of the assassins, they all came charging at me full force. They didn't take turns and go into small groups.

They stood around me in a circle, keeping me in a restricted position.

Multiple nail-filled bats swung towards different sections of my body and somehow I managed to block them all. However, that only encouraged the bodyguards to try harder.

After a while, they brought out dualsided spears as well as numchucks.

Inside the circle, all I saw were flashes of different types of metal and skin tones finding their way towards me.

My body was becoming weary and my reflexes weren't as sharp. A semi-thin layer of sweat surrounded my physique.

There were only about 5 more left, but they were by far the strongest.

I pushed myself more than I ever have done before in the past. Everything was going fine until there was 2 left and one of them got impatient.

I heard the sound of a gun go off but I didn't know who pulled the trigger, or where the bullet landed.

But that's when I heard HER.

"Y/N, I don't feel so well."

A dull side of the spear smacked the side of my face which made me dizzy, and blood ran down the new fresh wound.

One more left.

"Y/N. What's going on? Why aren't we healing!"

My hand grabbed one of the bloodied spears, and I used it to eliminate the last bodyguard.

" Y/N, LISTEN TO ME DAMMIT! WE'VE BEEN SHOT. WE ARENT HEALING AS FAST. WE AREN'T GOING TO MAKE IT. WE AREN'T GOING TO-"

I lost all type of sensation in my legs as I collapsed on the floor.

Spots and blurry vision left me disoriented.

The Ruthless and Simon made their way over to me and I heard the protests of the girls.