The end pt. 1

Your POV

I woke up to the sound of shoes shuffling against the floor of the bus heading towards my direction. My eyes opened, instantly being met by worried emerald orbs.

Lauren looked beautiful, even without makeup. Her undereyes were the the only clues that showed the green eyed girl's lack of sleep from last night.

I heard alarms ringing, groaning, and more feet pounding against the floor. This time making their way towards the lounge and kitchen.

"The girls wanted to wake up early in order to come up with a plan. You know, in case you were wondering."

I nodded and offered a smile smile. I got off of my bunk to get my clothes from the bunk right across. The aisle on the bus wasn't cramped, so there was enough space for Lauren and for me to change.

I noticed I was only in my bra and underwear, but I figured Lauren wouldn't mind.

As I reached for my pants, I turned my head to see the beauty besides me.

Lauren was bitting her lip nervously and a blush was evident on her pale but slightly tanned cheeks. She wouldn't face my direction but would occasionally sneak quick glances.

She looked really adorable that I couldn't help but chuckle to myself.

I finished changing and we made our way towards the rest of the girls.

Dinah put away their dirty dishes into the sink, as Camila threw away her banana peel. When we sat down besides Ally and Normani, they came and sat across from us.

"Okay, one thing all the girls and I agreed on was that we absolutely cannot stop our tour. We love our fans too much and we don't want to dissapoint them, when all they've done is constantly support us." Ally said, while the girls nodded along agreeing.

They all looked at me expectantly.
The silence that surrounded us made me uncomfortable as I just stared at the girls back, not knowing what they wanted me to do.

Lauren, being the impatient one, sighed loudly.

"So can we? Or not?" She said with irritation laced into her words.

Camila smacked her shoulder as Lauren gave her and incredious look in return.

"Ow Camz! Why?"

"For being rude! You rude McRudey Pants."

Lauren smiled and smirked, "Well at least your insults are getting better."

Camila opened her mouth in mock hurt lightly slapping Lauren's shoulder once again.

The rest of the girls chuckled and I joined them too.

I broke the laughter by answering their question.

"Of course you girls can go on tour. I'm here to protect you, not to ruin your careers or freedom. Sure it'll make protecting you guys a bit more difficult, but a boring safe life where you can't do the things you love, is a life that's already lost."

They crushed me into their arms thanking me as they got ready for rehearsals.

An hour later

We stepped into the new arena, and it was by far the most enormous and extravagent building I've ever seen.
There were many floors, halls, and rooms.

They quickly made their way on stage where their choreographer, Sean, was waiting.
The girls all looked absolutely amazing in their blue outfits , but I couldn't stay since I had to secure the area.