Chapter SixtyTwo

NPOV:

I run into the main room and take my place at the alter, nervously wiping my hands on my suit. Reyna stands beside me, as my best man, or woman, whatever.

Before I can recollect my frantic thoughts, the music has started, and Will is walking towards me. Dam, he looks hot. Despite my nervousness, I feel myself starting to smile. Will smiles back as he stands opposite me, practically glowing with happiness.

I awkwardly wave, unsure what else to do, and he almost laughs out loud. I blush, but don't look away. Instead, I stare into his eyes, losing myself in the thousands of shades of blue until somebody taps my shoulder.

"Say your vows." Reyna whispers. I blush and stutter for a few moments, then show a deep breath and start.

"Will, I love you. I know we haven't known each other long, but I don't care. We've been through so much together... Psychotic boyfriends, homophobic parents..." Will grins. "You name it, we've survived it." I continue. "And if we haven't... We will. I feel like I can do anything with you beside me. And I want you to be beside me for the rest of our lives."

Will's smile grows even bigger as he begins to talk.
"Nico, the minute I laid eyes on you, I decided I liked you. You didn't really like me back. I guess you were scared to. I don't blame you. But you're so brave. You've endured so much, yet you keep fighting. Out of all the incredible things about you, that's my favourite. But I don't even need reason to love you, I just do." I smile at him, tears in my eyes, as he continues. "I love you, Nico. I love you so, so much."

I want I kiss him right then, so I do, before the priest can even finish saying that I can. Will kisses back passionately as the small crowd claps and cheers, making up for the lack of people with enthusiasm.

Only when we finally pull away, does it dawn on me. Will is my husband. We're married. I pull him into another kiss, absolutely ecstatic, and he happily returns it. I feel like I'm going to burst with happiness.

"I love you!" I warp my arms around him, pouring all of my emotion into my words. Will smiles, hugging me back.
"I love you too." He says, making me grin.

Will is mine. And I'm never going to lose him.