Electra's tail impale into Bloom's right shoulder. Bloom let out a cry.

The more I attack you, your body will succumb to the poison. It will eat you alive, inside-out.. You will die before I can do the finishing blow.

Bloom felt her shoulder going numb at first before it started to feel like sharp needles were striking her. She let out a small whimper, backing away from Electra. Elecrta sneered at the firey dragon, now injure.

You are not Kirito, the Great Dragon King, who defeated me! She stated, cackling.

Bloom stared at her, her eyes blazing from an orange hue to a blue hue.

No, I'm not like my ancestor.

Electra stared at her in confusion; her wings flapping and then folding to her side. Electra's eyes widen in shock as Bloom drew closer, blue and orange flames erupted around them, replacing the black flames.

What is this? Electra asked in wondered. For the first time in a long time, she felt afraid. The Great Dragon in that moment took control, wrap its' firey wings around the Shadow Dragon.

Relax, soceress. You must calm down and let this young Queen in. She will not give up on you like you did to others. The Great Dragon spoked. Electra kept squirming. Let go of me, you beast!

You let your friends and family behind! You gaved, sacrificed them for this cursed power. Bloom explained. Electra began to tremble.

No! No, no! Stop it! I won't hear of it!

But I can see what you fear the most...

Stop it!

You believe they will never forgive you. But that is where you are wrong! They foughgt against you, to try to bring you back. They care about you, especially Prince Derek of Ava. You destroyed Ava after you killed him. You are upset, you are hurting. Please, let me end your pain for you. He has already forgive you as well as everyone else who loved you. I don't want to fight you, I really don't. Please, Prince Derrek is waiting for you on the other side.

Electra was frozen in shock. She was tormented with the fact that everyone she loved yet destroyed had forgiven her for her crimes. She could see their bloodied bodies lying everywhere in blck and white. Their eyes filled with fear of her, blood splashing everywhere. But---

Lies! All lies! Electra lashed out. Her mouth opening as dark vioelt flames came out, scorching Bloom.

Argh! Bloom usw her wings to shield herself while Electra took this moment of distraction to free herself.

It's the truth! Bloom roared back, summoning all of her strength she has left amd push Electra to the ground. The ground heave upward, uprooting everything in a 10 mile radius.

It's lies! Derek never loved me! My family and him used me! I was borned with a diamond heart. They wanted my heart, they hired assassins to assassinate me! They paid for their crimes for what they did to me!

Electra digged her claws into Bloom's chest, drawing out blood. Bloom grimance.

They forgive you for your crimes.

Electra stopped and blink at her enemy.

What? She uttered the word. Bloom forced herself to stay concious.

They forgive you, Electra. I forgive you. There are some things that can make us go crazy. By taking control of your original heart, your diamond heart shattered, destroying your light, love,...hope.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

James held Roxy to his chest. Her body spam with each wave of pain. James felt his heart constricted in pain but refuse to show it. He look up at Nabu who has tears in his eyes.

"She's gone," Nabu's voice was hoarsed from crying over Aisha's still body.

"We're all going to die," Stella coughed up blood before closing her eyes. Brandon layed next to her, dry blood at the corners of his mouth, dead. Their friends were dying or dead right now. James felt Roxy's heart beat, quicker then slower until it completely stop.

James put Roxy down, his face turning away as blood came gushing out of his mouth. Hefelt his life leaving his body. The last thing he saw was Nabu, falling down onto his side, dead. Queen Mariam and King Oritel were holding their grandchildren to their chests and each other like it was the last time they'll see each other.

"Bloom, save us..." was the last thing before James pass

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sky slump against a falllen a tree, his vision blurring. He look up at the darkening sky.

We will all die unless you beat the shit out of Electra! You must liev, survive for us!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bloom's eyes blazed, hearing her husband's voice in the air. She smile before turning her gaze toward Electra.

Electra was still confuse at what Bloom said to her.

You forgive me?

I forgive you, Bloom said simply, smiling at her.

The three smple words echo around them. Electra remove her clawa out of Bloom's chest. She began to shake. Her dragon form began to sizzle and melt into a pool of darkness. Electra, looking so vulnerable and now appearing in her old age, her head bow low to her bosom.

"You are the only one who has the courage to say that to me. You are a special fairy, one I never seen, fought, or been touch by your simple, honest words. But why, me?" Electra's voice shook, as tears fell down her wrinkle face.

Bloom lower he massive head to Electra's face, blinking back death away.

Because a shard of your diamond heart remains. You still believe someone will save you from your cursed self, Bloom answered. Electra chuckle.

"Then, please end my suffering, please," she begged. Bloom could only pull the now elderly woman close to her, wrapping her tail around her. I was glad to know about your past. You weren't born a cruel soceress. You were a kind and gentle one. Her tail lit up in flames, burning Electra. Her tail stab Electra through the chest. Electra blink back tears, smiling.

Promise me, you will keep the ones you love close to you. Take care of them, love them, with your heart. Electra's head tilt to the side, now in ashes. Bloom's tail unwrapped slowly. She look up at the now, clear dawn sky. In the distance, the sun was coming up. She felt her body falling.

No! A little longer!

Bloom pleaded. Her body began to shut down from the poison, her body wheezing from the lost of blood. Her heart pounding painfully against her rib cage.

I'm too late....