Chapter 5

(Gavin's p.o.v)

I woke up with the sun creeping through the blinds in my bedroom, looks like today is another day.

What I had planned was to do a whole day of filming slomoguys videos with Dan. Normally, I'd be extremely excited, happy, even overjoyed. But for some odd reason today I didn't even feel like getting out of bed. It seemed that lately a stream of thoughts have been running through my mind, thoughts about..Michael, and it's bugging the crap out of me considering I don't even know why I'm thinking of him so much.

Don't get me wrong I love the letters but that doesn't change the fact that I know he hates my guts and gives me constant shit everyday. What made him have a change of heart?

Nevertheless, I still miss seeing him the most. You could say that's my main source of constant thoughts about him, but I can't help it. I utterly miss the way he shouts at me when ever I annoy him or the way his forehead creases whenever he gets mad, and fuck I even love the adorable curls on his smug little head. Wait. Did I just think his hair was adorable?

Just then, as if he was on cue, Dan came bursting through the door.

"Oi B, breakfast is ready!"

I smiled at him, lazily rolling out of bed. I walked into the kitchen to see a pile of flapjacks resting on a plate with a tall glass of orange juice. My favorite. I quickly devoured my food while Dan went over our videos for today.

"So today we're doing the videos for banger week." He said with a laugh as he saw me with mouth stuffed with food. "We start with the bangers and paint alright?"

"Sounds good to me." I said, taking another bite of my food.

Finishing my breakfast and placing my dishes in the sink, I brushed my messy hair, put on some decent looking clothes, and then on went the famous slomoguys lab coat. I ran outside to meet Dan, feeling excited about today's activities.

As usual we did our opening explaining what the video was about and all that good jazz. Then Dan set the lit bangers into the jars of paint. I didn't notice until the last second that Dan had been standing by the lit bangers for way too long. He tried to leap away but the explosion had happened too fast. An abundance of paint and glass went flying everywhere! I heard Dan cry in pain there it was, a giant gash in his finger where I'm assuming a piece of glass had sliced through.

"Are you alright?" I asked, with a bit of worry in my voice. By this time I had gotten the camera to show everyone the cut.

"Yeah, can you get me a bandage?" He asked.

I ran inside and grabbed the first aid. I came back outside and wrapped his cut for him.

Dan finished the video and before we ended, I added a little message saying please don't try this at home.

When we finally stopped filming Dan was already calling it quits for the day so I decided to order a pizza. When I was done I opened my MacBook and noticed someone was trying to skype me. I went over to investigate and noticed the person calling was none other than Michael.

I could feel the edges of my mouth move into an idiotic grin and in just that instance, my day went from great to even better. I answered the call to see Michael's face upon my screen.

"Hello Michael." I said, with obvious happiness in my voice.

"Someone's happy to see me." He replied, laughing.

"As always." I stated.

"So I know we were going to send letters and shit to each other but Jesus I had to see you in person Gav." He said, softly.

His statement left me confused. Why was he treating me so much better than he used to?

"Michael, why do you miss me so much?" I asked truthfully.

He looked down seeming a bit ashamed.

"Honestly Gav, I don't know. All I do know is that it bugs the shit out of me, but to be completely honest, I miss the way you annoy me. I miss the way you giggle when you're up to no good or how you gag over the simplest things, I honestly miss it." He said, smiling.

"I know what you mean, I miss you a crapload too. I miss team nice dynamite, I also miss when you shout at me and give death threats. Why? I honestly have no fucking idea. Just know that I miss you."

I was going to keep talking, but heard a knock at the door. It was probably the pizza guy.

"Looks like I have to go, bye Michael." I said with a sad smile.

"Do you have to go?" He asked, yawning.

"Yes, and you need some rest. Sleep tight, Michael." I said, wearing the same smile that hadn't left my face since we started skyping.

"Your letter should be coming soon." He said.

"It better be." I replied. He laughed.

"Alright bye, Gav." He said in a whisper.

I closed my laptop and headed out of my room. This is going to be a long six months.

{AUTHOR'S NOTE: just so you guys know lindsay isn't going to be included in the story because we felt she wasn't necessary to the plot. please don't hate us :D \(^_^)/ - mari }