"Sorry"

Recap:-

I smiled looking at her sleeping figure in my arms brushing her hair of her face slowly so she won't wake up... For The First time In A While I felt like there IS A reason for me to stay alive .

_____________________________________________

Zina's POV

I opened my eyes lazily to the sunlight that was hitting my face frowning... it seemed like I forgot to close the curtains last night

"Come on it's only 12:45 P.M" I muttered to myself annoyingly.

Events of the night before flashed quickly in my mind ,, that night will last forever in my brain no matter what happened because simply it was my first date .. and because it was the first time I see Zayn so vulnerable.. I looked beside me to the empty bed setting up pushing the covers off of me heading to the bathroom.

I took a look at myself in the mirror to be faced with my messy hair and sleepy eyes.

I washed my face and brushed my teeth feeling finally fresh but as I looked at the mirror I froze in my spot ,, there was a tall man standing behind me glaring at me with a pissed off expression.. I blinked to make sure I wasn't dreaming but he was gone.

A sigh of relief escaped my lips happily realizing that it was just my imagination.

I walked down stairs searching for Zayn but he was nowhere to be seen.

I entered the kitchen noticing the small sticky note on the fridge.

"Good morning love , I'm out feeding but I'll be home at 1:00 sharp ;) xx .. Oh and there's everything you might need to make yourself a breakfast"

My smile transformed into a frown as soon as I finished the note ,, the fact that he's out feeding  that he might probably hurt someone innocent scared me

I sighed in frustration placing the note aside ,, I made myself a sandwich and poured a glass of orange juice to silence my growling stomach. After I finished I washed my glass and turned around to head towards the roof .. A short scream escaped my lips as my hand flew to my chest.

"Sorry...I didn't know you didn't notice me walking in " Zayn said chuckling probably at my facial expression.

I let out that breath I was holding walking past him not speaking a word heading upstairs

"Hey Zina ...What's wrong ? " I heard him say as he followed me

I kept on walking not giving him an answer ..

"Come on ,, at least tell me what did I do ? " he said annoyingly still following me

I didn't answer as I entered the room heading towards the balcony. Before I open the balcony door he reached out and gripped me by the elbow spinning me around and shoving me aggressively against the balcony door.

"Don't you ever ignore me " Zayn said through gritted teeth his face inches away from mine .. his eyes were slowly turning deep red as his grip tightened around my elbow which I knew will surly leave a bruise later.

"How many innocent people did you kill today while you were out feeding Zayn ?" I asked forwardly

his grip loosened around my elbow as he huffed in annoyance.

"So that's why you were ignoring me ... Because you thought I killed someone innocent just to feed " he backed away pulling his hair slightly locking his jaw.

"Just for your information , I stopped feeding on humans the day I asked you on the date ,, it was Liam and Eleanor's idea to feed on animals' blood so I'd get used to it so I won't hurt you or any innocent people " he stated with disappointment and anger