Hell To Her But Heaven To Me !

Zina's Pov :-

We arrived to school, I got out of the car with Demi and Dylan after me.

We stood in front of the school gates as the students rushed in ,, Suddenly I felt like I was being watched ,, I turned around to check who might be staring at me ,, And I didn't believe my eyes when I saw him again ,, Why is he in the same school as us

I thought he might be older.

"Oh come on ,, not again" I mumbled under my breath not very pleased to see him

how could he even make it to school in the same moment we did ,, when I was with Dylan getting ready to leave he wasn't even dressed for school.

I looked at him and he was already looking at me and he had that creepy smirk that never seem to leave his face ,, he was really pale and his lips ,, his lips were extremely red.

"Zina , Zina" Demi called my name waving her hands in front of my eyes snapping me out of my daydream.

"huh!! " I replied with a lost expression, I didn't hear her calling me.

"Snap out of your "dreamland" princess, we have to get in" Demi said taking my hand dragging me towards the building along with Dylan.

I turned around to look at the anonymous boy but he was gone .

I think I really should stop looking at him ,, there is something off about him

I'll just try to ignore him ,, We headed to our lockers,Dylan's locker was across from mine and Demi's was 4 lockers away

we took our books heading to our classes.

Demi and Dylan have Maths Then English Together without me which i wasn't really happy about
because i have chemistry and history alone too

"Good bye Z" Dylan and demi said walking to their classes.

"Bye guys " I replied with a small wave

I felt a freezing breath against my cheek causing my heart to race in a strange way ,, I turned around to see if someone is behind me ,, but no one was there!!

I think It was just my imagination , well, I hope so

I continued walking through the halls to my chemistry class ,, I saw Mr.Black talking with that same guy from earlier,, don't tell me he's also in the same class as me ,, what a luck !

his back was facing me so i luckily didn't get the chance to see his face

I entered my class taking my usual seat beside the window ,, after a couple of minutes Mr,Black entered the class with that guy following him.

Now I got a chance to see his face clearly.

Jet black hair,dark brown chocolate eyes, strong jaw line and tanned olive skin.

I would be lying if I said he's unattractive ,, he was really good looking , but that doesn't change the fact that he's rude.

"You may Welcome your new mate here , Zayn... he's new here " Mr,Black said interrupting my thoughts.

our names are pretty alike ,, But this time I didn't even bother to look at him ,, I just kept my gaze on my desk.

I heard some gasps from the girls who were sitting around me ,they were drooling over him and they were babbling about how sexy and cute he was.

GIRLS !!

Zayn walked to take a seat ,, when I mentally cursed myself.The only available seat was the one next to me.