NMMTAD- 10

OH MY GOSH!! TEN PARTS! YAY!!! Sorry its been awhile. I've had a slight bit of writer's block so I decided to do what I always do when I get blocked with this stroy- do Troy's P.O.V.!! And i think it turned out great. Tell me what you think and vote please!! Thank you! :D

Troy’s P.O.V.

            “I don’t understand what the problem is. What’s wrong with another pack here?” Mom asked timid and nervous.

            “We are already having problems with the Stone pack and now another pack just crossed onto our territory!” I yelled pacing back and forth in Dad’s office, my office now. “Our pack could easily be destroyed if they both attack.”

            Mom shook her head confidently. “Troy, you don’t have to worry about this new pack, trust me please.”

            I stopped pacing and turned to look at her. She shifted under the gazes of Lucas, Daniel and me. “Why not?”

            Mom changed from nervous to angry. “What did I tell you about using that tone of voice with me?!”

            She was changing the subject but I submitted ducking my head in apology. She was still my mother even if I was Alpha now. “Sorry mother. I just want to know why so I can assure my pack they are safe.”

            Mom walked over placing her hands on my shoulders. “Trust me son, they are completely safe as long as you keep the peace with the new pack’s Alpha. I can assure you that your pack and the new pack will get along very well one day soon.”

            I scoffed completely confused and disbelieving to her words. “Why won’t you just tell me the truth?”

            “Because it is not my place to say. You talk to your mate and she can tell you, but I’ll let her and only her tell you. You are so lucky!” She hugged me tight and left shouting back, “I’m going to go check on your father.”

            I turned to Lucas who was looking out the window a faraway look in his eyes. “What are you looking at?”

            “I don’t know.” He shrugged leaning against the window and sighing. HE stood straight suddenly and started for the door. “I’m going for a run.”

            I grabbed his arm stopping him. “You can’t go out alone with the Stone pack and the new pack all crossing onto our territory.”

            Lucas shrugged my arm off. “I’ll be fine. I’m not going anywhere near the Stone Pack.” He ran out before I could stop him again and I growled annoyed.

            Daniel laughed at me and I glared at him. “Don’t get mad at me. I didn’t do anything.”

            “What’s so funny?”

            “You need to be around your mate Troy. You’re going to go crazy if you don’t.”

            I continued to glare at him. “Shouldn’t you be at school or something with YOUR mate?”

            “Shouldn’t you?” He shot back not afraid of me even if I was Alpha and he wasn’t even Beta.

            “I’m waiting for her to come here to see her father.” I said.

            “How exactly do you plan on talking to her anyways?” Daniel sat in one of the chairs around Dad’s- my desk and propped his feet up.