My Accidental NFL Boyfriend; Chapter 2

It takes a few seconds before the situation finally hits me, and when it does—it’s a train.

            “What the hell do you think you’re doing!” I whisper angrily, afraid of raising my voice in case a fully equipped-D cupped blonde decided to beat me with their stilettos.

            “You haven’t changed, Jay,” he snickers, poking my side.

            “AND DID YOU HAVE TO KISS ME?” My anger is leaking out of every pore in my body. Who does he think he is?!

            The DJ paused the music, “Everyone, welcome our winning team, our glorious, our pride and joy Jets!”

            Everyone cheers as the whole Jets team smirks at every trampy-looking girl here. Oh wait, I probably look like one too…I unconsciously pull my dress down, but Caleb snatches me hand,

            “I’m enjoying the sight here...I’ve never seen you show so much skin, my plain jane!”

            “Fuck off,” I growl, trying to pull out of his grasp but to no avail. Did he become superman or something? His hands were firmly planted on either side of my hips; it would have been comfortable if it was anyone other than him…

            Kanye’s West, “Gold Digger” blares on the speakers. Ironic, right? Something 99% of the girls all over the Jets were.

            How much I would have liked to dance with Mr. Greasy right now instead of being with Caleb.

            “Why don’t we dance, girlfriend?” Caleb says. I kick him in the leg, but he doesn’t budge. Damn, the NFL really made him superhuman…

            “That’s not how you’re supposed to treat your hero you haven’t seen in five years!”

            “Thank you for saving me, my prince in shining armor,” I say sarcastically, “However I must be going to find my friends now—”

            “JAYLAAAAAAAAA!” Says a very drunk, on time Kelsey.

            “Jayla, ohmeegawd, oh me jeebus,” she sobs, “Someone touuuuuched my butttttt and he was O-L-D!”

            “Nice friend you have there,” Caleb whispers hotly in my ear. I blush furiously.

            “Jayla, can we go hooome?” she hiccups, “I can’t find Vivy.”

            Caleb loosens his grip, and I pull out of his grasp in a desperate attempt. Kelsey is so far gone it was embarrassing. She grabs my shoulder, whispering loudly, “WHO IS THAT HUNK OF GOD?”

            “That is—” I was about to say the devil’s incarnate, but Caleb cuts me off, “Her boyfriend.”

            “Jayla, is that tttttttrueeeeeeee?”

            “No, no,” I say.

            “If he’s lying, drink a shot!”

            “Kelsey, that’s immature,” I argue.

            “You never drink so I’d believe you if you did!”

            “Never drinks?” Caleb muses.

            “Shut up, peanut gallery!”

            “My little innocent pride and joy a straight edge?”

            “I’m not a straight edge!” I argue. I didn’t want him to think I was lame…Wait, why the heck should I care!
            “If not, listen to your friend then…” he taunts. I stomp my heel on the ground, grinding my teeth. He always used to successfully anger me in minutes, and I guess that never changed no matter how many years we were apart…

            “This isn’t fair!”

            “Straight edge, what’d you say?”

            “FINE, I’LL DRINK A TEENY SHOT!”   

            Kelsey grabs my hand and stumbles to the bar, where she screams, “VODKA FOR MY SINGLE FRIEND HERE!” The bar cheers, and I’m plopped down as people scream, “Shots! Shots! Shots!” Caleb appears next to me, with some of his teammates.

            “Let’s make this a contest,” he says confidently, “Out drink me and I’ll never bother you again.”

            “DEAL!” I yell.

            Glasses hit the table, and the drinking began.

Sorry if this chapter is lacking…I’m trying to show Caleb’s cocky nature & Jayla’s hotheadedness.

VOTE & COMMENT FOR CALEB’S ARM MUSCLES

IF NOT I CURSE MR. GREASY ON YOU! Haha, just kidding.

xoxoXOXxoxoxXO PEACE (Sorry I just had coffee I'm in a great mood)