Chapter Fifteen!<3

You all are amazing, thank you for waiting for so long with this update. My life has been pretty crazy and busy lately. Thank you to all of you who have stuck with me! <3

*Hands all of you cookies and free music*

Because I love music and cookies.

Here is Chapter Fifteen~!

______________________________________________________________________________

The sun woke Lexie up as she got up groggily, not wanting to move from how tired she was. Wiping the sleep from her eyes she got up and used a little magic to get herself presentable for the day. Letting her magic do all of the work let Lexie think about what the day was going to bring.

Lexie knew that with the amount of spells and magic she could cast without a wand would let her get away with not having a wand. She thought about it and knew that she didn't want to stand out so much then she already did by being Harry Potter's unknown twin sister and all.

She noticed that Henry wasn't in the room and she let out an annoyed breath knowing that it would make it a little more complicated if Lexie had to go and find him. Plus knowing Henry he would probably be in the most secluded place there was.

Sighting her bag that must have been unpacked earlier while she was still sleeping, on the table. Lexie grabbed it and draped it over her shoulders, and headed to breakfast. There were still a lot of people in the corridors and the paintings made conversation with Lexie on her way.

A few feet ahead of her she noticed the familiar white blonde hair of Draco's, it sent a warm wave of emotion down her spine and Lexie couldn't help but smile. But once she realized what was going on Lexie wiped off the smile and her face turned hard and unemotional.

Tapping her hand against her thigh she concentrated on looking everywhere except where he was the entire time they were walking. Even thought Lexie was pretty sure he didn't even know she was behind him. Her heart fluttered lightly in her chest as she caught a glance of his face from her peripheral vision.

Soon enough Lexie got frusterated with herself and tried to push away the unnessasary feelings for the boy that she had.

Draco was bad.

But why did he make her feel so good?

Draco was on the dark side.

But why did he bring out her light?

All of the thinking that was going on inside of her head was starting to give her a headache and so she completely got rid of all thoughts related to the Slytherin.

Puffing out her cheeks she walked into breakfast and over to where Hermione was sitting alone, the rest of the group hadn't shown up yet. 

"Hey Hermione!" Lexie smiled at her brightly.

Hermione attempted to smile back but it came out as more of a lopsided grimace.

"Good morning." She replied.

"Whats wrong Hermione?" Lexie was now concerned for the girl, for what Harry had told Lexie, Hermione was never down or upset like this.

"It's just Ron problems. He is always off flirting with other girls and it hurts to watch. I like him a lot Lexie, and I thought he liked me too. But with everything that he has been doing lately I just wonder if that is true anymore. What if I fall for him to hard? And he doesn't catch me at the bottom? Oh. I'm ranting. Sorry Lexie." Hermione whispered across the table to her.

Thinking to herself, Lexie wondered what to say.

"Listen to your heart Mione, whatever your heart tells you to do that is what you should follow. Your head can follow later. If you love him or like him a lot then don't give up! Fight for your man Hermione!" Lexie told her forcefully.

Hermione's eyes lit up and a small smile graced the girls face.

"Thank you, Lexie. That really means a lot."

__________________________________________________________________________

On the short side I know but I really wanted to upload because I haven't in a long time.

Thank you for reading! 

Dumbledore and Lexie make rainbows together in a field of butterflies! (There you go PineappleRain). ;)

Vote.Comment.Fan?

The more you do those the faster the uploads come~!

I know I said she was going to get her wand this chapter but that didn't happen. Haha. NEXT CHAPTER, I promise.

And there is going to be a little more DracoxLexie interaction. <3

OH! AND IF ANYONE WANTS TO MAKE A BANNER OR COVER FOR THIS STORY PLEASE DO! <3

Remeber to vote! And comment! <3