Harry Potter's Twin~ Chapter Seven <3 (Meeting the Slytherin)

Hello again!

My last chapter has gotten about no love, so I am starting to worry about this story, should I continue? What happened?

It also said that I last updated it on March 19th which is a complete lie since I updated last week!

I hope this chapter gets more love than the last chapter!

The picture on the side is of Lexie's owl, I think I am going to name him Haven. :) 

____________________________________________________________________________ 

Chapter Seven- (Meeting the Slytherin):

Diagon Alley, that is where Lexie found herself after eating with Harry. He offered to take her school shopping and Lexie gladly accepted. She didn’t want to go alone and end up getting all of the wrong supplies for school.

Lexie found herself standing in front of Eeylops Owl Emporium, captivated by the owl’s in the window. Harry nudged her and pulled her inside of the store.  

Inside it was dark and filled with the sounds of the owls. There were all kinds of different owls, ranging from screeching owls to snowy owls. All in their own separate cages.   There was one owl in particular that caught Lexie’s eye, it was a Tawny owl with sparkling eyes that were filled with mischief. She found herself completely in love with the white and brown owl.

She turned to face Harry and she asked him,   “Harry, this is the one. Can I have him?”

Her eyes shone with hope and Harry found himself happy at what he could get his sister.

  “Of course, you can get anything Lex. Mum and Dad had a bank account, and it’s now ours. Filled with Bronze Knuts, Silver Sickles and Gold Galleons.” Harry told her.

  Lexie’s eyes widened and her mouth opened a little due to the shock. She never had money, not her own. Given the fact that it wasn’t completely hers and it was also Harry’s, but it still gave Lexie’s heart a lighter weight knowing that she had something.

  They bought the owl, and made their way to the next store.

  “Let’s get you some robes!” Harry told her, and then brought her into a store called, Madam Malkin's Robes for All Occasions.

Lexie was propped up on one of the stools as a woman whipped her wand around tailoring robes around the room.  

  “Hello sweetie, what can I help you with? I’m Alice.” The woman said with a smile.

  “I need some robes for school.” Lexie told Alice meekly.

  Alice’s eyes lit up in excitement and she clapped her hands happily. Alice took her wand from her pocket and started to use her magic to cloth Lexie with all different kinds of robes till she found one that was perfect.  

Harry sat in the corner, reading some of the books he bought for her earlier. He didn’t even notice the handsome, white blond haired boy walk in.

  Lexie and the mysterious boy’s eyes connected and a spark ignited. Lexie’s cheeks flushed pink and he smirked at her.

  Alice, noticing the sparks finished her work and rung up the robes for them. She handed the robes over to  Lexie and shooed her off the stool. 

  The boy walked over to Lexie and bowed his head in greeting.

  “What’s your name?” He asked her in a husky voice.

  “Lexie.” She told him, biting her lip to keep from blushing.  

“Well, Lexie. I’m Draco, and it is very nice to meet you.” His eyes sparkled and the heat flared back up into her cheeks.

  “It’s nice meeting you too Draco. Are you going to Hogwarts?” She asked him softly.  

“Yes I am, I am guessing you are as well?” Lexie nodded and before anything else could happen, Harry stormed over to the two and yanked Lexie away from Draco.

  Draco glared at Harry, and hissed, “Potter.”  

Harry glared back and did the same, “Malfoy.”

  Lexie glanced in between the two of them in confusion.   “Do you two know each other?” She asked them curiously.  

“Know? Lexie, he’s a Slytherin!” Harry told her.

  Lexie’s eyes widened and she took a step back from Draco and Harry. Fear creeping into her, and it showed in her eyes. Draco didn’t know why, but it tore his heart a little.  

___________________________________________________________________________

  Here it is! What do you guys think? Comment? Vote? How did I do?

  I think I am going to start the vote thing, and since this is the seventh chapter, I am going to ask for seven votes before I update again. Okay?  

Thank you for reading! I love you guys! See you next time! :)