Harry Potter's Twin, Chapter Two~♥

I am bringing you the edited version of chapter two. 

Edited in August 2013

_______________________________________________________________________________

 A girl around the age of twelve was swinging back and forth on the swings. A smile playing on her heart shaped face, dirt was sprinkled and smeared all over her.

A man who looked to be in his mid-thirties was pushing her and laughing. It was odd to see a father push his daughter at that age, but to them it was gaining on lost times from her childhood.

"Lexie, come on. Let's go get some lunch." He said to her.

Lexie nodded because she was getting hungry. Her eyes wandered to the man, her father. She loved those words more than anything in the world. He was her family and she was so glad that he found her at the hospital and took her in so she wouldn’t have to go back to that awful family.

When she was old enough she wanted to become just like her father. She wanted to be strong and to help people out of bad situations. Getting sent to the hospital that day was the best thing to ever happen to her.

They walked side by side back towards the quaint little house in the woods. Their house was secluded from the outside world, and hidden from the naked eye. If you looked hard enough it was there, behind the glorious, lush green trees and plants.

It was her dream home, the place that Lexie always hoped to live in. She felt so grateful to be able to live here with her father.

Henry looked over to her, wondering how he was so lucky to have gotten such a gift. It started out as a babysitting job but he started to fall in love with the young and innocent child as his own. He was extremely lucky to have Lexie as his daughter. Henry wouldn't change it for the world.

He knew that he would have to keep so much vital information from her and that saddened him. Henry worried that someday she would wise up and realize that something strange was happening around her. She could possibly hold it against him and even start to hate him.

But Henry didn't know if he could take it if his daughter started to hate him. He only got to spend two years with her, losing her would break him into tiny little pieces.

xXxXxXxXx

The wind was whipping her blonde hair everywhere. In fact if someone were to be standing next to her, they would probably get hurt from the force that the wind was blowing her hair around.

A grin was spread across her face, filled with happiness and elation. She felt like she controlled the world when she went out alone like this.

These are the only adventures her father didn't know about. She told him everything, but this was too much to tell him and it was her little secret.

If she told him what she could do, he might hate her. Lexie could not allow that to happen, no matter how proud of her new found abilities she was. It was better kept hidden so she wouldn't lose everything she had.

What Lexie didn't know was that a figure was watching her from the forest. Using an invisibility spell the person watched in fascination as the girl practiced her magic. 

What made him in complete and utter awe was that, she did some powerful spells and magic, without using a wand or any training.

It was indescribable, in all of his years of teaching he could not list one student who had this capability. Now he wondered if it was really best for Lexie to be hidden away especially when she had so much potential and power already.

He heard something then, and it shocked him to his very core.

"Harry. Can you hear me?" The soft words drifted off her tongue and danced around the little clearing she was practicing in.

It wasn't possible, he thought. She could not know about Harry. Harry Potter did not exist to Lexie Potter. So why was she talking to him?

Unless, 

Oh yes, there was a case. It was where a pair of twins communicated through their minds without any magic being used. Muggles called it twin telepathy. It should have been no surprise to him that they could communicate throughout their minds since they both survived He Who Should Not Be Named’s attack.

Seeing as they were the wizard and witch pair that had unlimited power behind them. An unbeatable pair, that if put together again, could save everything, but if recruited to the wrong side, could mean destruction for the whole world.

The question now was,

Was bringing the two of them together worth the risk?

_____________________________________________________________________________

Thank you for reading! 

Please vote, comment, and fan! 

:)