Harry Potter's Twin~ Chapter Four<3

Edited in August 2013

_______________________________________________________________________

Henry's eyes landed on the shaking girl, his heart breaking at her holding back her tears. He had wanted to be the one to tell her, to break the news to her slowly and softly, making sure she knew every little detail and felt loved.

"Why? Henry, why?" Lexie cried out to him. "Why didn't you tell me?"

"It wasn't the right time, you have to believe me, and I wanted to tell you the whole time. I was hexed, I couldn't tell you no matter how much I wanted to. You are my daughter Lexie, no matter if you aren’t mine by blood. I love you and you are my daughter. I hope this doesn't make you think any less of me as your father."

Henry told her in a voice only slightly louder than a whisper. The words floating around Lexie's head until she took them all in and finally let all the tears out.

"You'll always be my father. No matter if it isn't by blood, you saved me. I just, I think I am going to need some time to figure all this out." The tears were now cascading down her face and onto the book she had long forgotten about in her lap.  

"I know and I am so sorry." Henry's voice cracked slightly from the emotion.

"Will you answer some questions first? Please, I need to know." She reached out and latched onto his arm.

"Whatever you need to know." He replied with a small, almost invisible smile that graced his face with the slight familiar gesture.

"What does my brother look like?" Lexie asked, already having a picture set in her mind.

Maybe Harry was like the brother she had always dreamed about in her escape from reality when it was troubling her. He had always seemed to be there at the same time as her.

"Well, I have only seen him in person once, but I have seen many photographs of him. He has brown, actually black hair, piercing green eyes much like your own and you know the scar that you have on your shoulder?"

Lexie nodded, her curiosity peaking.

"He has the same scar, only it happens to be on his forehead. It is the sign that you were attacked by the He-Who-Shall-Not-Be-Named, or the Dark Lord, and survived. You and your brother are the only ones to ever survive one of his attacks the only difference in your appearance is your height, hair color, and scar.” Henry explained. 

Lexie's eyes widened slightly, the information making her feel warm, she felt as if someone else out there was just like her, and it was the best feeling she had ever felt. It was like your favorite blanket all toasty on a cold, rainy day.

Lexie smiled at Henry and thanked him. The day she had dreamed about and wished for all her life had finally arrived. She knew now who her family was and where she came from. She knew that she still had family left, both blood related and not. She was even started to understand who she was.

She was a witch, one who held unimaginable powers. Powers she had only read about in her books. The tears that had fallen not ten minutes ago were forgotten as a grin made its way onto her face.

“Thank you Dad.” Lexie whispered into his ear.

Then she ran up to her room and hoped that she made it in time to meet her brother in their connected dream land.

She couldn't believe he was actually real.

____________________________________________________________________

Thank you for reading! 

Don't forget to comment, vote, and fan!