Harry Potter's Twin- Chapter Six~ ♥

Hello all of you, I just have a few things to say before I begin! 

MAJOR IMPORTANT THING: THIS IS NOW UP FOR WATTY AWARDS! I NEED YOUR LOVE AND VOTES MORE THAN EVER. <3

1) I just had my wisdom teeth removed from my mouth and am on all kinds of medicine right now, haha. 

2) I am sad to say it but I'm no longer on the What's Hot list, But that's okay! :D I have you guys and that's all I need! :) 

3) I have two other stories on Wattpad that I want you guys to check out if they interest you! One is a werewolf one, and the other is a Fantasy, Romance, almost kind of historical one. If those genres interest you I would love you even more if you would even glance at them. 

4) For all you Harry Potter's Twin fans, I hope it makes you happy that this story is the one I always update no matter what. It may take time in between writings but this story is my priority. ^.^ So don't worry! 

5) I kind of, sort of, love you guys! :3 All of your comments and votes make my day. They make me all warm and happy inside! But seriously, there are a few of you, that keep voting and commenting on all of my chapters that I put up and it is so amazing the support you give my story.  I just want you all to know how loved you are and how much I love them! 

So with out further delay, here is chapter six! :D

_______________________________________________________________________________

Chapter Six: 

When the spell finally wore off, Lexie slowly started to come back into reality. Checking her alarm clock on the side of her bed, she realized that she had plenty of time to get ready and ask Henry about meeting Harry for lunch. 

Walking to her closet, Lexie had already picked out her outfit in her mind. Her purple and black top with the pocket on the bottom, and her dark wash jeans. Lexie took her time getting ready, and spent most of the time thinking of what to ask Henry and Harry. 

Even though the letter explained most of it, and Henry had been clear that he would answer anything she needed or wanted to know, something was still missing. And Lexie wasn't sure what that was. 

When Lexie was done she went out to find Henry, she found him in the kitchen drinking a cup of hot coffee. Grinning, Lexie ran up to him and told him everything. He took everything in with a nod, and he agreed to let her go meet Harry for lunch. 

Lexie squealed and hugged him. "Thank you so much!" She exclaimed. 

"No problem kiddo." Henry smiled. 

 *~*~*

When the time came, Lexie bounded down the stairs with a spring in her step and a smile on her face. She could barley contain her excitement. 

Henry had decided he would drive her with their car instead of letting her use magic, just in case something were to happen. 

So grabbing her necessities, such as her wallet, cell phone and small bag, she was out the door arm and arm with Henry. 

She was never more grateful to her father than right now, keeping her safe for so long, caring for her and now taking her to see her brother. 

It took about forty minutes for them to arrive in England, and another fifteen to actually find the cafe. Let's just say Henry, is really bad with directions. 

Lexie leaned over the seat and pecked Henry on the cheek as a thank you, then she proceeded to jump out of the car and walk relatively fast towards the cafe. Her nerves going haywire, her brother was somewhere here. 

Brother, Brother, Brother. Those were the words that ransacked Lexie's mind while searching the area for the boy. 

"Lexie!" A voice called from a corner of the cafe. 

Lexie's head snapped towards the voice and her eyes lit up with the realization that it was her twin calling her over to the small two seater he had taken up. 

She waved to him and made her way over, he grinned at her. Harry's brown bangs moved slightly to the side so there was a clear view of the lightning shaped scar on his forehead. Lexie took notice of it immediately, not remembering seeing in in her dreams before. 

Her shoulder started to burn and she could see Harry holding a hand up to his forehead suddenly. Both of thier eyes widened, but thankfully the pain stopped shortly after it started. 

Lexie sat down and let out a sigh, "That was quite an interesting start." 

Smiling, Harry nodded and gave Lexie a menu. She quickly decided on having a hot chocolate and a turkey sandwich. Not feeling all that hungry, but not exactly wanting to be rude she ordered it anyways. 

"Lexie, how... how are you?" Harry asked awkwardly. 

She smiled and laughed lightly, "Pretty good, how about yourself?" 

"Great. I am so glad I finally get to meet you, I never thought that I would meet you. Let alone you actually being real."

No kidding, Lexie thought to herself. She just nodded and they ate in silence not exactly knowing what to fill the silence in with. When the food was done, and the Waiter came to take everything away, the talk that Lexie was looking forward to the most came up. 

Magic. 

And Hogwarts. 

"It is an amazing feeling Lexie. It makes you feel like you can do anything, and helping people with magic is one of the most rewarding things there is. Magic is the one thing that sets us apart from the normal humans. In the wizard world, they're called muggles. Just a heads up for when you arrive, it is used all the time. Hogwarts is the best school there is, you are going to be blown away when you see it. Oh, but Lexie, stay away from the Slytherins. No matter what you do, they are evil and cruel." 

Lexie nodded and let out sounds of agreement to what he said. There was one thing she wanted to know though, "Why are Slytherin's that bad?" 

"They are sorted and born that way. There is no way to change it, it is in their blood. The man who killed mum and dad was in the Slytherin house."

And that fact alone was all that Lexie needed to know before vowing to never befriend a person in that house. 

Little did she know, fate had other plans in store for her. 

_______________________________________________________________________________

Next chapter they go shopping for the necessities for Hogwarts. 

And if you go to Diagon Alley, With Harry, who has to pop up?

;) Lexie meets another certain someone next chapter, that should make everything more interesting. ^.^ 

Remember! Watty Awards! Vote!!! Please! 

Vote, Comment, Fan, Anything you want to. 

Support is always welcome and frankly, I love you all. 

I hope you liked this chapter, not the best and not edited but when I get into the story a little more I am going to go back and edit all of the chapters. So the bad ones will be fixed! :)

 (Edited First Chapter, thanks to Araignee who pointed out some of the mistakes that were there. Thank you again! :) )