Ammesia

Lillia

        "Oh Lillia! You're ok!" My mom said as she ran towards my bed. Ryder got up and moved out of the way so we could hug. "I heard you have amnesia, what do you remember?" She asked with a concerned tone.
         "The last thing I remember was coming home from camping with dad." I said and my moms face dropped. "That was 7 years ago." She said with a sad look in her eyes. "Mom, can I go home?" I asked.
"I think you need to stay at the hospital for a little longer." She said as she tucked my hair behind my ear, like she used to when I was 5 or 6.

~~~~~

Alex

I know this might sound awful, but I'm kind of glad that Lillia lost her memory, hold on let me explain. When Lillia was brought into the hospital, after she was done being operated on, she was awake and didn't have amnesia, this was our conversation:
"Lillia, I'm so glad you're ok!" I said. "Me too." She responded. "I'm also glad that we're dating now." I said and I started to rub her outer thigh. "Alex, what are you doing?!" She said and pushed my hand away.
I tried again. "Alex, seriously stop!" She said and she used both hands to push me away. "I just love you, ok." I said as I forcefully grabbed her wrists, pushing them back on to her hospital bed, as I went in to kiss her.
"Alex! Stop!" She yelled out and I let go. "Whatever! You know what, I don't want to be your boyfriend, I can do better." I said and I left as she began to cry.

No one was there, and no one knew about it, and I felt like I was given another chance.

~~~~~
Lillia

After another 2 weeks in the hospital, I was finally released and could go home. When I walked through the door to the apartment, I was hit with the feeling that I knew the place, but I also felt like I had never seen it before.
I made my way through the place taking it all in. "Your room is down that hallway." My mom said when she saw my confused face. I walked down the hallway she pointed to and went into my room.
My room was very red and modern, is this what I'm into now? "The other one." I heard her yell and I went into the room across from it. "Ohh." I said, as I walked into a colorful room with art on the walls.
After I finished putting my clothes and things from the hospital back in my room, I sat on my bed for a while before going into the the kitchen. "Ryder is going to be staying in the guest bedroom, ok?" My mom asked me. "Ok." I said with a smile.
        "Did the doctor say I was going to gain my memory?" I asked my mom. "We don't really know, we just have to have hope." She said and she gave me an encouraging smile.

~~~~~

        After Ryder moved in the next day, and everything was settled, My phone buzzed. Alex: hey wanna hang out and catch up? I texted back: sure. With a smiley face. We agreed to meet at the beach today at noon. When I got there he had a picnic set up.
       "Oh this is so great!" I said as joined him on the checkered picnic blanket. "Can we start over?" He asked me, and I smiled and nodded. "That sounds wonderful." I said. "So what do you like to do for fun?" I asked.
       "Um, I like to play football, read, and jam out to old 80s and 90s songs." He said. "I don't play football, but I like the other 2 things." I said. We caught up for another hour, before I had to tell him something. "Alex, I think understand why we were dating." I said with a smile.

Alex

         "So Lillia, will you do the honor of being my girlfriend?" I said the second time. When I looked at Lillia her face was blank and she looked like a zombie. "Lillia, are you ok?" I asked her. "My memory is back." She said and my face dropped.