Excited News

Two months later
I was walking into the throne room when it happened. Right in front of Lady Galadriel and Lord Elrond, I threw up my breakfast. My legs went weak and I dropped to the floor.
"Ellarian!" Thranduil ran down for his throne and to my side. My dress was covered with vomit.
"Thranduil, I am sorry, this dress is wrecked." Thranduil gently touched my cheek,
"Oh Ellarian, I am not worried about the dress. How did this happen?" I shook my head and I felt strong arms around my waist. Lord Elrond was picking me up.
"I will take her to the healers, my king." Thranduil nodded and kissed my cheek.

Lord Elrond helped me into a chair and smiled
"The healers will be there in a minute. I must return to the king." I nodded and took Elrond's hand.
"Thank you, my lord." He smiled and kissed my hand and walked out of the room. Two minutes later a healer came in.
"Good morning, my lady." I smiled and the healer gently felt my stomach and pushed in some places and gave a small laugh.
"My lady, you are with child." I looked at her for a moment, letting the news sink in.
"A child?" The healer smiled and replied
"This is not dream, my lady." I got up and hugged the healer. I felt like I could fly.
"My lady, after your accident, I would say that a walk in the gardens will help." I nodded and looked down at my dress.
"I can't go in these clothes." The healer smiled and replied
"I will get some new ones." I got undressed and had a quick bath. I could see that my stomach was a tiny bump. I dried myself and brushed my hair and found a new dress hanging for me. It was brown and very loose so my stomach was not so tight. I pulled it on, enjoying the new smell and freshness. Then I walked out into the gardens.

I found Thranduil wanting for me.
"Are you alright?" I nodded and he took my arm and we walked around the rose gardens.
"You are very quite, my love. Is every thing okay?" Thranduil asked. I took a breath and replied
"You need to have a seat." Thranduil sat down on a wooden bench.
"I am with child." Thranduil looked at me blankly for a moment and then jumped up.
"Ellarian, I am going to be an Ada?" I nodded and smiled. He picked me up and spin me around. That was not the best idea. I threw up on Thranduil's chest. He looked at me and I covered my face in my hands. Thranduil just laughed and pulled my hands away.
"It is okay, Ellarian. It is a small price to pay for our child." I smiled and Thranduil gently picked me up.
"How about a bath together?" I nodded.

In the bath, I lay against his toned chest and he was gently playing with my hair. My stomach had settled for the time being. Thranduil whispered
"I love you."
"I love you more."
"I love you most."