Soft Skin amd Soapy Water

I lay in the bath when a knock came in the door.
"Come in!" Thranduil walked into the living room.
"Ellarian, where are you?"
"In the bath." I called back. Minutes later Thranduil appeared, wrap in a bathrobe.
"May I join you?" The bath was meant for two so I moved over and Thranduil took off his bathrobe and got in.
"My parents are so...." But I stopped him with my finger.
"It does not matter." He sighed and closed his eyes. I gently went over to him and he pulled me onto his wet lap. His hands gently moved up and down my back, slowly making their way to the front of my body. My hands were on his shoulders and he moved closer to me. His hands were now on my breast and my hands were on his chest.
"Ellarian, I love you." He whispered. I pulled him closer, now our bodies were touching and whispered back
"I love you, Thranduil."

Later that evening we sat at my small table,eating some bread and wine. Thranduil was watching my every move.
"What is on your mind?" I asked. Thranduil just shook his head, so I got up and sat on his lap. He gently stroked my hair and kissed my neck.
"Nothing." I sighed and turned to face him.
"Thranduil." My voice told him not to say that.
"My father can't keep us apart. I will not let him."
"Your father is king, he can do anything." Thranduil sighed and gently push me off his lap.
"I have to go." I nodded and walked him to the door. He opened it and stood in the doorway. I gently kissed him and whispered
"Until we met again." Thranduil gently touched my face then slipped into the night.

I stood in the empty doorway for a long time, staring out into the night. Finally I went to bed.
I lay in bed for a long time. Sleep would not come that night, so I got up and slipped into a dark blue dress and walked into the night. For some time I walked aimlessly, just letting my feet take me. Then I found myself heading towards the training rooms. I pushed open the doors and walked into the sand covered room. The moon shone brightly so I could quite a lot. I went over to my cupboard and opened it. Inside were my training pants and top and I put them on. Then I gently stood on my hands, balancing myself. I walked around on my hands over a huge log and flipped myself up onto it. Clapping filled the dark room. I turned around at once and saw Thranduil standing by the door.
"It must have taken you along time to learn that." He said smiling. I lightly jumped off the log.
"Yes. 300 years."
"Ellarian, why aren't you in bed?"
"I can't sleep " Thranduil pulled out his long sword and tossed it to me. Then he pulled out his other sword.
"I can't sleep either." I gripped the sword and Thranduil walked towards. His sword flashed in front of me and I quickly blocked it. It was hard to see in the dark. The swords met and a clang echoed around. Then a loud voice said coldly
"What is going on here?" Both Thranduil and I turned around to face the king.