You

Chapter 2:

I heard the click click click of a knob, as it was turned slowly, in a teasing manner, to the right.

A sharp intake of air sounded from my right. I focused my wondering eyes from the knob to the wires which traveled and planted at a pale, sweaty abdomen.

I looked up at the pale figure. He was beautiful to me for some reason. Something told me he was going to be important to me. That he was something special...

His hair managed a semi- spiked style, and his sharp, chiseled jaw baring a five o'clock shadow that was shiny from the sweat dripping from his temples. His teeth gritted as he cringed from the sharp shocks of pain shooting through his body.

His eyes squeezed shut as he took the pain.

He was practically a dog with a shock collar around his neck.

His bruised wrists bled from the tight shackles--pinned above his head-- pinning him to an old, rusted gate, which kept him from escaping from the agony.

'Open your eyes', I wished.

"You're a tough one aren't you? Well, we all have our braking points, no matter how strong we all claim we are. We'll find yours soon enough..." A young woman's voice spoke from in front of the shackled stranger.

I felt angry all of a sudden, but it wasn't my own feelings it was his. But then there was guilt, I didn't know why. What is he guilty for?

'Open your eyes.' I wished again.

"I won't ask you again... Who is the alpha? Where is he hiding?" The young woman's voice spat. I suddenly grew skittish.

I wanted to see her face, I need to know who she was.

'Open your eyes.' I begged.

"Tell me!" She belched.

But he just kept his eyes squeezed shut, his face emotionless.

" Want to play the quiet game, huh? Well, let's see how quiet you can be..." His eyes shot open for a split second until she turned the knob to its fullest turn, sending electric pulses like rapid fire. I caught a glimpse of her face but then I couldn't see her again. Loud echoes of screams pierced my ears.

"Stop!' I yelled.'Stop!"

Suddenly I felt the surface beneath me soften. I couldn't see the screaming man or the strange woman anymore.

"Please stop!!!" I cried.

"Stiles. Stiles! Wake up, son. It's okay... Stiles!" A familiar voice yelled over my screaming.

"Stop!"

My eyes shot open, burning with tears. A blurry sight of my wall came into my vision. I clenched onto the strong forearms wrapped around my upper body. I whimpered weakly as I gained better sight of my surroundings.

I was in my room, on my bed.

It was a dream? But it felt so real. Like I was there...

Like he was there.....

I heard the soft shooshes of my father as he rocked me in his arms.

"It's okay son. It was only a nightmare. It's okay..." My father whispered, soothing my rattled nerves.

It took me nearly an hour or two until I fell asleep again. I cried until my eyes turned red and my throat felt dry. My father held me until I drifted. When I woke up I sensed his absence . He wasn't holding me anymore but sleeping at my desk chair. His neck was craned to the side seeming uncomfortable.