Magic Bullet

Chapter 4 | Stiles' POV

"God I hate this place." I muttered to my self, as I ambled down the cold hall of the cellar.

I shivered, rubbing my arms in attempt to keep warm. I pulled at the sleeves of my flannel, my teeth chattering.

So much for not having a jacket during 50° weather!

I finally reached the entrance of the small chamber, seeing no trace of the blonde.

Thank God.

My eyes skimmed the room for anything she may of left behind. With my luck, I found nothing...

Suddenly I froze, to the sound of a gun being cocked and a ragged huff behind me.

"Don't. Move." A breath hitched in the back of my throat, as something hard and cold was pressed to the back of my head; which undoubtedly was probably the gun."Turn... Slowly. Make any sudden moves, and I will shoot."

I followed her instructions. I raised my hands up in surrender, as I slowly turned my body clockwise.

The blondes eyes grew wide as I was fully facing her. She snatched my hand in hers, inspecting it as a jewel theaf would inspect its prize, making sure it was the real deal.

"It's completely healed. As if it were never there." She gasped, with a questionable smirk.

I snatched my hand from her grasp, looking at my previously injured hand to see that her words were true, that infact the wound was completely healed.

"How?" I whispered, nearly losing the ability to speak.

My eyes wondered over to the pile of rubble, my blood visible against the black stone...

"This will be fun..."The blonde blurted.

"What are you talking about?"

The blonde just laughed to herself as she began to leave.

"Aren't you going to kill me?" I called out.

She turned to face me, and I instantly regretted ever opening my mouth. I took a moment to inspect the big purple gash above her right brow;dry blood caked down the side of her face. It was like red paint against her pale complection.

Outch.

She smirked with a devilish gleam in her eyes, tossing something in my direction. I nearly dropped it but caught it otherwise. I opened my clasped hands to see a silver bullet resting in my palms. I looked up in shock, seeing that she had already left.

I stared at my hands once again, still shocked at my healed hand.

I winced, feeling a shock of pain emmiting from my side. I fell to my knees, screaming out in pain.

Derek...

As the pain began to subside I stood to my feet, running out of the cellar to the camaro, with the bullet in hand...

I lazily parked in the parking space, not even bothering to turn off the egnition. I stumbled into the clinic falling to the ground. I felt utterly weak, my insides were burning as if someone had set my organs aflame. My hands trembled as I clenched them to the heart of all the pain I was suffering;my side.

"Oh no." I heard the familar voice of the vet, as he kneeled beside my aching form, placing the back of his hand to my forhead.

"Derek,"I rasped,"You have to save him."

The vets eyes glistened with an odd emotion of realisation, as if he had just unmasked something that was totally obvious yet it took him so long to realise till now.