☁ 8

My eyes fluttered a few times as I heard the enthusiastic giggles and screams from a bunch of girls. They sounded like a group of preschoolers that were on their first ever field trip. My vision was blurry and once my eyes were open I could barely see a thing. I quickly sat up but then grabbed my head. My eyebrows furrowed and I frowned as I rubbed my temples. There was a slight aching pain but nothing too severe. The last thing I remembered was a huge flash, maybe of lightning and then that was all. Now here I was, vision unclear and all the girls were squealing over something. I wondered what that something was.

I wiped my eyes with my hands, hoping that my eyes would adjust and that I'd still have my vision. It took a few fearful seconds but I was relieved when I could see clearly. I was sitting on the carpeted floor of the living room but the girls were all standing up. Even though my vision seemed to be back, I couldn't believe what I was seeing with my eyes. Before me was the girls but none of them seemed as normal as they once were. Don't get me wrong. They were all weird, including myself but now they seemed way weirder. I rubbed my eyes once again to make sure that I was truly seeing what was happening and nothing changed.

"Why do you keep hitting yourself," Sterling screamed out to Adriana as she stared at her with a smirk. Across from the blonde, the dark haired girl was slapping herself repeatedly as hard as she could as Sterling smirked with mischief. I didn't get what the hell was going on. Why the hell was Adriana just slapping herself as Sterling smirked and laughed. It was almost like the blonde had control over her.

As if that wasn't insane enough, Chloe was in the kitchen running around in circles. She was running so fast that I could barely see her and make her out. I could hear her laughing out loud with glee as she sprinted round and round. There was no way this could be happening. It was physically impossible to run that damn fast!

In the corner of the living room was a woman that I had never seen before. She was smiling as she looked down at her arms as if she never noticed that were attached before. The beautiful woman put her hands on her hips and smiled proudly. Her hands then met her face as she felt all of her features. This wasn't making my head feel any better. Who the hell was this woman? Suddenly, the woman looked up to me and her smile grew even wider. In a flash, the foreign smile turned into one more familiar. The mysterious woman had transformed into Gemma.

Okay! What was really going on!? Was I still asleep!? Was I losing it!? To answer my question, I looked back to Sterling and Adriana. The foolish, dark haired girl was still slapping herself but suddenly she stopped on Sterling's command. As soon as Sterling let Adriana out of her trance. The girl growled and before my very own eyes she transformed into a lion. A f-cking lion! A lion was in our living room and that lion was one of my best friends! Okay, I had to be dreaming!

To wake myself up, I pinched my arm but nothing happened. I took it up a notch and slapped myself as hard as Adriana was just slapping herself but nothing happen. There was a slight sting on my cheek now but other than that everything was the same. Chloe was still running around the kitchen at the speed of a million Usain Bolt's. Adriana was still growling at a slightly frightened and astonished Sterling. Gemma was over there transforming into anyone and everyone that she wanted to be. As for the other girls, they weren't up to anything normal as well.

Shea was popping up and disappearing all over the place. Suddenly, she would vanish and find herself somewhere else. Presley suddenly picked up the sofa and held it over her head as if it was as light as a banana. Steph was giggling and smirking to herself as she stared at people for an awfully long time. It was almost like she could see through them or their clothing. Primrose seemed delighted sitting all alone in her own little world. I could tell her mind was working hard and I wondered what was on her mind.