☁ 11

Song for the Chapter: Bad Gal - Honey Cocaine

-

I followed Blair out into the backyard where everyone was gathered around Sophia. Adriana was still in her dog form chasing her tail like the f-cking idiot that she was. When I approached her, I grabbed her by the collar and commanded her to sit down. She actually listened and in response, I patted her head. I didn't expect her to lick my hand afterwards. Yuck!

"So, how are you girls feeling? I see some of you are really enjoying your powers." Our godmother eyed Adriana specifically after saying the sentence. If anybody was really utilizing their powers to the fullest it was definitely her. "That's good. I want you all to be comfortable with the powers that you have. Once you're comfortable with them, you can learn more by reading the book that I gave you."

The book that was similar to a spell book was still sitting on the shelf where Sophia had put it the night previous. I don't think any of the girls were ready to enhance their powers yet, which is understandable since we just got them yesterday. I wasn't even sure all that I could do. I knew being the paramount meant I could use any power that I wanted to, but I just wish there was specifics. Could I make food appear out of thin air? Matter of fact, can I make weed appear out of nowhere!?

I quickly closed my eyes and cupped my hands. Looking down at my hands, I imagined enough grams of weed that I could carry. When I opened them back up, I was disappointed to see absolutely nothing there. "Cool trick," Blair whispered in my ear jokingly. I grumbled a few curse words under my breath. I probably looked like an idiot, just staring at my palms as if something was going to happen. "Some paramount you are."

"Shut up," I told her as I put my hands back down to my side. She mimicked what I said in my ear, which made me even more annoyed.

"Shut up."

"And I'm the d-ck? You're obviously a d-ck."

"I'm a baby d-ck, but you're huge."

"Like your mom's vagina."

"My mom's dead."

"Probably had a d-ck overdose."

Okay. I knew that was f-cked up, but I'm the type of person that follows through with what I say. Why would I retreat from the joke just because her mom died? That would just make me a p-ssy and make everything awkward. I half expected Blair to smack the sh-t out of me and then throw one of her little balls of fire at me, but she didn't. She actually laughed. "I've never met anyone as f-cked up as you," she told me with a pretty scary f-cking laugh. I think she secretly wanted to rip out my throat. "You're lucky that if my mother was alive that she would've laughed at that too, or else."

"Enough flirting back there," Sophia screamed at Blair and I. We were basically in the back with our dog friend, Adriana while everyone stood in front of us. "You flirt on your own time, not mine! Today there will be no lollygagging! I told you last night, the earth is basically in your hands. Either you can have it taken over and turned into hell on earth by Cassandra Blood or you can be heroes. Which one do you want to be? Heroes or the losers who let the world go to sh-t?"

When no one responded, the supposedly angel took a deep breath. She put her hands on her hips and summoned Constance to stand beside her. Of course, Constance obeyed her like the good, obedient woman she was. If Constance was ever to be with anybody, I'm sure she'd be one submissive freak in the sheets. She'd probably do anything to please her lover. I wonder if I could f-ck Constance.

Suddenly, Primrose's head snapped to the side and looked back towards me. She gave me a disapproving glare with a frown plastered upon her lips. The way she looked at me made me feel dirty and inadequate. Why the f-ck was she looking at me like that? "You'd have sex with Constance?" Suddenly, everyone got quiet and looked towards me. I smacked my lips and slapped my forehead. Sh-t! Primrose could read minds too! I guess Blair was right! It really was like invading someone's privacy and it was hell of annoying!