Chapter 30 Question and Answer

Hey!!

Well, this is the last chapter of my story.... The "Second Date", the Sequel, has already been posted...

I will dedicate this chapter to LizakiSteele and xxbatmanbabyxx .......

I have chosen the song "Just a Kiss" by Lady Antebellum....

I hope you like it.....

HAPPY READING!!!!

#################################

No POV

-So Bruce, which is your question? Diana asked with a melodious voice.
He looked at her straight in the deep blue of her eyes. And he made his question.
-Diana of Themiscyra, may I kiss you?
Diana was a bit caught off guard. She smirked and decided to tease him a little.
-Bruce Wayne of Gotham City..... No... she said and moved closer to him letting him smell her enchanting scent.
Now it was his turn to be caught off guard.
-Why? He asked with a tone of annoyance. He had got into her trap. A sly grin had taken over his mouth and the confusion had taken the best of him. He didn't try to hide it, it was useless....
-Of course not. Not until I put on this blue scarf, she said and widened her smile taking the scarf from his hands and feeling the tension that embraced their touching hands only for a second. She took the scarf and tied it around her head, like three years before in this Indian Restaurant, never breaking eye contact with him.
When she finished with that, she returned her full attention to him. Without realising it, their hands were clenching together. Then without hesitation, he leaned in and their lips crushed in ecstasy. They wrapped their hands around each other's bodies and deepened the kiss. Something they wanted for so long and at last they could have it. They continue this heated dance of their mouths and tongues for as many moments as possible, they separated for the desperate need for air. Both of them wanted more but they didn't have time. They rested their temples in one another's and tried to catch their breaths.
-I liked it, Bruce, Diana said and made eye contact with him for one more time.
-Not such I did, Princess, he said and smiled slightly.
They stood here staring at each other's eyes and holding hands..... Fifteen minutes passed away like this... Then, Bruce pulled away regrettably and said huskily in a whisper
-I have to go now. Good night my princess, he said and walked to the Batwing slowly turning his back to her.
-Good night.... Diana exhaled and silently pryed to Hera for him...
He fot to the Batwing and took off smiling at her. Diana left alone in the top of the Empire State Building. She admired the view as she still felt his touch and his breath in her face...
-.....Good night.... My love.....
She said to herself and smiled.... It was definitely the best day in her life....

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

THE END

DID YOU LIKE IT????
PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT
THE SEQUEL HAS ALREADY BEEN POSTED IN MY PROFILE.... IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN THIS, GO CHECK IT OUT.....

I WANT TO THANK YOU FOR READING THIS STORY AND SUPPORTING ME WITH YOUR COMMENTS AND VOTES!!!!

HAVE A GREAT WEEK!!!

SEE YOU SOON.....