Chapter 23 Defeated???

Hi!

This chapter is dedicated to _Aliyah_Belisaro_ make sure you have read her excellent story........

I will suggest the song "Ever dream" by Nightwish. I think that it fits the chapter.......

Now.. in the story..........

Enjoy the new chapter and GOOD READING!!!

Bruce's POV

We are on the verge of defeating by the gods......... Dr. Fate fell beside me hit by God Zeus.

-We cannot defeat two immortals of this power Batman. It's impossible, he told me powerlessly.

-I know that, I answered coldly without stopping thinking. I opened my commlink and asked J'ohn to call all the Justice League back.

Then, Superman landed beside me.

-What are you doing? he asked me confusingly.

-We can't beat them with this way, Clark, I told him seriously and darkly.

-So, we give up? he asked me.

-No. I have one card left to play. If it works, we will win. If it don't works, we should give up, I answered him more speaking to myself .

Then, Zeus and Hera returned to their human shapes.........

-So, do you surrender, mortal? Hera asked looking straight at me. She was satisfied with their succession. She was sure that everything that we could do, we did it. She is wrong.

-I just wanted you to know that I am not going to get reinforcements.

-Bring as many mortals as you wish. We will crush them all, she told with absolute confidence in her voice.

-I am not going to Earth for reinforcements, but to Tartarus, I told her with warning.

-Yes, in Tartarus. Where you and your friends belong, she told me with poison in her voice.

-And there, in Tartarus, I will get my reinforcements. I told her without losing any confidence of my plan.

-You are fool. The demons will not follow you, she told me to make me understand that I cannot beat her. But I never lose my faith. Although I don't need it when I have Diana. But now I don't have Diana, so I need faith.

-I will not seek for the demons, Hera. I am going to seek for some others on Tartarus. The Immortals known as.............. the Titans, I told and narrowed m eyes.

-You wouldn't dare do such a thing, mere mortal, she told me to intimidate me so I will not do that. But I will intimidate her. Not her me.

-There are nineteen of them as my research indicated. You with Zeus, Demeter, Hestia, Poseidon, Hades and Helios defeated them and overthrew them. I am prepared to bring them here..... to overthrow you, I told her with confidence and warning. I doubt if you can handle us...... and all of the Titans, I finished my word.

Hera froze. Zeus came beside her and spoke first.

-What is that you want from us, mortal? he asked and I was sure that if I told him to make me immortal, he would do that.

-I want to return to the Diana, the Princess of the Amazons, her powers which Hera took.

Zeus simply closed his eyes and a lightning hit the top of Olympus.

-It's done. Now, take your friends and leave from Olympus, he demanded.

-Not before I make sure that she has her powers back.

I opened my commlink and contacted Watchtower.

-Question, what is Wonder Woman's condition? I asked hiding my concern for her.

-Batman, I don't believe it. She is recovering rapidly, I heard his voice from the commlink.

-Let's get out of here, I demanded the League.

So, we left and returned to the Watchtower. As we were in the Javelins, I thought that it was the longest trip in my life, although I had done longer and longer. I caught myself impatient. I have to admit that I really can't wait to see Diana breathing again.......................... and then I realized that she is my life...........

***************************************

END OF CHAPTER 23

I HOPE YOU LIKED IT

PLEASE VOTE AND LEAVE A COMMENT

I WILL UPDATE NEXT TUESDAY

UNTIL THEN HAVE A GOOD WEEK