Chapter 14 Knocking on doors

Hello.
This chapter is dedicated to @MariaTetz one of my besties.....
Well, I suggest the song "Everything I do " by Bryan Adams for this chapter...
Enjoy it and HAPPY READING!!!!

Bruce's POV

I arrived at Hephaestus' lair in the Mountain Olympus....
I found him forging a sword. I was sure he hasn't noticed me. But you can never know the Greek Gods.....
This firebender, the God of Fire had the Holy Fire in his lair.... the Fire that Titan Promytheus stole from the Gods and gave it to the people.....
I admired this gold fire which was a life source, not a death and destruction source......

-Good evening, Hephaestus, I greeted him...
-I was wondering when some of you the mortals would show up, he told me in a cold tone. Even colder than mine.....
-Where is Diana, daughter of the Amazon Queen? I got to the point immediately....
-I suppose it would not matter if I told you, he answered to me with a voice full of mystery....
Hera put her in Hades, or you may know it as Tartarus..... he answered with a half smile...
Hera hates immortals mixing with mortals....Apparently, Diana was seeing a mortal... he completed......
You wouldn't happen to know which mortal he was? Would you? He asked with a malicious smile.....
-See you around, I said and left. I had heard the answer I was seeking for... I didn't want to hear more.... But I heard him saying behind my back...
-Foolish man. And foolish woman..... See how a woman who bleesed for us the Gods with all the gifts and absolutely no faults...... In love with a mortal.......

But I absolutely didn't care....

END OF CHAPTER 14
I HOPE YOU LIKED IT
PLEASE VOTE AND LEAVE A COMMENT
I WILL UPDATE NEXT FRIDAY
HAVE A GOOD WEEK