Chapter 28 350 5th Ave New York, New York

Hey.

That's the new chapter and it's dedicated to Elemental_DJ.

In the photo above, you can see the Empire State Building.....
I suggest the song "On the Top of the World" by Imagine Dragons.....

Enjoy the new chapter and HAPPY READING!!!!!!!!

×××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Empire State Building
7 pm

Diana's POV

I arrived in front of the Empire State Building in time. I was happy and relieved to see that Bruce was here waiting for me.
-Good evening, Princess, he greeted me with his usual tone.
-Hi, Bruce, I greeted back.
He was so handsome in his black tux with this cute bow tie. I had put on a long blue dress that Shayera helped me pick up.
-Care to take an elevator ride and go on top? He asked me.
-I'd love to, I answered with a smirk.
So, we got to the Elevator.
We were in that for two minutes and we hadn't exchanged a word. I took the initiative to speak first.
-Now why did you invite me here? I asked looking directly into his eyes. I couldn't wait to hear his answer. The curiosity and impatience had taken over me.
He paused for a while. But he answer to my question his eyes never leaving mine.
-I wanted the place when we share our first kiss to be somewhere special. A smile was playing on the sides of his lips.
That made my smile get bigger than before.
-So do you think that we are going to kiss tonight? I asked him with challenge and playfulness.
-Well.... he tried to speak but I interrupted him.
-You know, we have kissed before, I reminded him.
He arched an eyebrow.
-First time, you kissed me on the cheek in Gorilla City (Justice League: The Brave and The Bold). Second time you kissed me in this Indian Restaurant to avoid the Thanagarians that were hunting us (Justice League: Starcrossed). Third time, before our first date, I kissed you to turn you back from stone (The first Kiss the first book in WonderBat Series you can find it in my profile).
-You do have an excellent memory, I told him with a prideful and happy tone.
-For certain things, he said me and smiled.
Then the elevator door opened. We had arrived at the Top. We stepped out and made our way to the edge of the balcony. I took his hand. He accepted mine. I guess that's going to be a lovely night.........

×××××××××××××××××××××××××

END OF CHAPTER 28
I HOPE YOU LIKED IT
PLEASE VOTE AND LEAVE A COMMENT
I WILL UPDATE WHEN I HAVE TIME
HAVE A GOOD WEEK