Chapter 22 All for one and one for all

HI!!!!!!!!
That's the new chapter!!!!!!
It's dedicated to @DARKACES .
I am sure he will love this chapter........

So, I suggest the song "Warriors" by Imagine Dragons. I am sure that it fits the chapter perfectly.........

Okay, enjoy the new chapter and GOOD READING!!!!!!!!!!!

Bruce's POV

We entered Zeus' palace and no one was inside. No noise was there. I was wondering if Hephaestus had informed the Gods about our arrival but I was not so sure about it. I made signal to the others to come with me. We directed to Hera's quarters. We passed by many corridors which were decorated with sculptures of the Gods and perfect murals which showed some popular events of the Greek Mythology. In the penumbra that the torches were creating the murals were enanimated. All of us admired these excellent pieces of art. When we arrived at Hera's quarters, she sensed us almost immediately. I told the other Leaguers to leave and go out of the palace. If we will have to give a battle, we should be in an open place. As they got out, I hid in the shadows.
-Who's there? Who dares to enter my presence? Goddess Hera got out of her quarters. Her long wand was shining with an orange light.
Where are you invaders?
She was looking for the invaders but the voice full of capacity didn't abandon her.
If she wants a fight, she will have it. It's time for revelations.......
-They call me....... I said without getting out of the shadows........... "The Batman" I told and went out of the shadows revealing myself to her sight.
She turned her head to face the person who dared to speak to her with such courage and effrontery. She couldn't hide her surprise when she saw me.
-What do you want from me, you mere mortal?? She asked with her eyes narrowing and a tone of irony in her voice. But she cannot intimidate me. I intimidate people. And I am here to intimidate the Gods too........
-I want to return to Diana, Princess of the Amazons, her powers which you stole without any rights to do that.
-What insolence! With who do you think you speak? I am Hera! I don't take demands of no one. I just demand. I will not do such a thing.
You are wrong, I thought. I will force you to do such a thing.
-Then, you should meet Diana's friends!!!!
I shouted. Immediately John, Clark, J'ohn, Wally and Shayera had arrived. John took Hera with his ring and led her outside of the palace where all the League was waiting.
-Time to meet my beeter half! Hera shouted. And then she started growing and qrowing until she became 55 times bigger than she was before. She wasn't wearing her jewellery and her toga. She was wearing an armor. An ancient Greek armor. The battle begins.......
-Send in the first wave, I demanded.
The first wave which was consisted of John, Shayera, Supergirl, Red Tornado, Atom Smasher and Vigilante attacked Hera. The team was constructed very carefully. I was sure that Hera would find difficulties with them. After them, Dr. Fate and Captain Atom cane for help. But hera hit them with a red light from her wand and knocked all of them out.
-We are not winning, Dr. Fate told me with a very powerless voice.
-Pull the first team back. I told him.
So he told the others to come back.
-Send in the second wave, I demanded.
The second wave was consisted of Green Arrow, Black Canary, Star Girl, Zatanna and Batwoman. I told Fire and Ice to go with them and help them. I was sure that Hera couldn't beat them. As I saw that they were facing difficulties, I told Clark and Vixen to go help them. Shayera went too. This team insisted a lot to Hera, but in the end she deat them too.
-I would suggest regrouping, Dr. Fate told me calmly.
-No. I answered him coldly.
"Send in the android with all of us".
Dr. Fate told what I demanded.
So, immediately, AMAZO left with direction the Queen of the Gods.
-He's a God like her. With all of us and him, we will take her.
So, we attacked.
The side turned in our favor. But then, something unexpected happened. Zeus, arrived there. He was infuriated.
-Who battles my queen? he asked with a voice full of anger.
-Batman, it's Zeus. Dr. Fate told me.
-Yes. The thing that I didn't expect. I told him without stopping thinking.
Zeus transformed himself in a vast warrior too and the battle turned again to the side of Gods.
-Even with all of us, we cannot defeat them. They are too powerful, Dr. Fate told me with a voice full of frightening.
-I know. I told him............... without stopping thinking.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
END OF CHAPTER 22
I HOPE YOU LIKED IT
PLEASE VOTE AND LEAVE A COMMENT
I WILL UPDATE WHENEVER YOU ASK ME TO
HAVE A GOOD WEEK