Chapter 15 A messenger in Hades

Hey....
I will dedicate this chapter to @X_WonderWoman_X my best friend in Wattpad...
I suggest the thene of Wonder Woman for this chapter.... There's the video above.....
Enjoy the new chapter and HAPPY READING!!!

Mountain Olympus.....
The news for The Princess Of The Amazons have just been learned and all the Gods are shaken....
Athena is the most shaken because Diana is her protégé....

All the Gods except Hera, Zeus, Ares and Hestia, who was cooking, were in one of the Conference Rooms discussing....

The door knocked and Hestia got in........

-Is it true what I heard about Princess Diana? She asked horrified...
-Unfortunately it is, Artemis answered.
-Oh, my.... but why? Hestia asked with sorrow, pity and confusion.
-She was seeing a mortal, Apollo answered staring at the marble floor...
-What? And why is it bad? Hestia asked more confused than before.
-We all know that Hera hates that thing, Demeter told.....
-Oh, Hestia said and sat down.
-I really can't understand this.... Almost all of us have seen a mortal in the past..... Did forget Poseidon? Aphrodite? Hermes? Apollo? And so many more that I can't think of.... No one punished..... Only Diana, my protégé is suffering the torturing of Hades and Ares down there in Tartarus..... I can't stand this injustice, Athena yelled furiously.
-Who will visit her today??? Artemis asked.
-I will, Hermes told....
-Tell her that we can't do anything.... Hera will tear us apart..... Poseidon said.
-I will, said Hermes and left.....

Tartarus

Hermes arrived to the dark place and looked for Diana. It was not difficult to find her.....
She was so pathetic in chains...
But she had still this glam in her eyes.... the never-give-up glam....
-Diana, Princess, I greet you.....
-Hermes...... Thank goodness you are here.... Send word to Zeus and inform him that I am here, she told with her voice as powerful as always....
-He already knows....
-He knows?! And why is he allowing this injustice to go on? She asked frustrated....
-Diana, you have infuriated Hera.... he told her still calm...
-Zeus had plenty of relationships with mortals.... But he never was punished of that..
-But he is Zeus. He can do whatever he wants. And he often does....
-What about my mentor Athena? Herakles? Apollo? Are they going to come?
-No one comes Diana. No one can oppose Hera.
-And to think that I worshipped them.....
-I am so sorry Diana.
-Don't be. You have nothing to lose.
-Don't say that..... You are like my daughter.... You are...
-Please don't say more.... Just leave....

So he did....

END OF CHAPTER 15
I HOPE YOU LIKED IT
PLEASE VOTE AND LEAVE A COMMENT
I WILL UPDATE NEXT FRIDAY
HAVE A GOOD DAY