Chapter 29 Sentiments

Hey....
This is the new chapter and it's dedicated to Minn66....
I suggest the song "Bleeding Out" by Imagine Dragons..... I really love them so it's the third song of them that I suggest in this story...

In the photo above you can see Diana's dress....

Now, let's go...
HAPPY READING!!!!

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

Diana's POV

We were here for ten minutes admiring the view without saying the words. Our hands were still wrapped together. I took the initiative and opened the conversation.
-This is a gorgeous view, Bruce, I said not taking my eyes from the sky which had numerous colours now, in the sunset. The air was blowing my curls around my face.
-Especially from where I am standing, he said. The difference between our words was that he was looking at me. But quickly, I turned and faced him.
-What do you want to talk about? I asked with a bit of boredom.
-Well, I always wanted to learn how was your childhood in Themiscyra, he said with a smirk.
I bit my bottom lip.
-I will tell you, but for one adventure I share, you will share one of yours with me, I told him and smiled.
-Hmmmmmm.... It's a deal, he said with scepticism.
-Who starts first? I asked.
-Ladies first.
-How can I refuse? You are a knight after all, I said and my smile grew bigger.
-A dark knight one, he said and smirked again.
-Of course, I said and folded my hands into my chest.....

We were discussing for three hours...
He finished his story and said with a sad face.

-I have to be in the Watchtower in fifteen minutes, his eyes looking directly into mine.
-Yeah, that's what they all say, I said smiling and my hands on my hips.
-But before I go, I would like to ask you a question, he told and came closer to me.
-I am all ears, I said with challenge.
Then, the wind grew more powerful. I shivered in the touch of the air....
-It's a little windy up here, I commented.
-Take this blue scarf, he said and revealed a scarf from his pocket. I was stunned by this familiar sense of the scarf.... I immediately recognised it.
I looked up at his eyes. These dark blue eyes that now were filled with feelings...
-This looks like the same one I wore when we kissed to avoid the Thanagarians. Three years have passed from then....
-It is. I saved it, he confessed his eyes never leaving mine.
-You are the sentimental one, I said to him with a smile still unable to believe that he did this thing....
-When it comes to a certain person, he said with so much sentimentalism that I wanted to cry from my happiness.
-Now, what's your question? I asked impatiently................

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cliffhanger.... I am evil...
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

END OF CHAPTER 29
I HOPE YOU LIKED IT
PLEASE VOTE AND LEAVE A COMMENT
I WILL UPDATE VERY SOON
TILL THEN HAVE A GOOD WEEK