Chapter Thirty-Four: Get Rosa and Zayn Together.

Chapter Thirty-Four.

-Get Rosa and Zayn together.-

~*Cassie's P.O.V*~

"Haha. I'm gonna get you two together." I said, smiling.

"No no no. She'll think I'm crazy!!" He said.

"Zayn, no she won't. Stop worrying so much," I said, rolling my eyes.

"But. What if she says no?" He asked.

"Why would she say no? Zayn, you're funny, you're smart, you're nice, and you have perfect hair. Why wouldn't she want to go out with you?" I said. Zayn smiled.

"I'll go ask her now," He said, walking into the living room.

"Hey, Rosa... Can I talk to you?" Zayn said. Rosa nodded. They walked into the guest bedroom and I smiled. They came back out two minutes later and Zayn sat next to me. I took his hand and got up and Louis gave Zayn a glare and I rolled my eyes. I walked into the guest bedroom and shut the door.

"What did she say?!" I almost yelled.

"We have a date tonight." He squealed.

"I mean. We have a date tonight." He said, trying to keep it cool.

"Hah. Whatever." I said, walking out of the door. Louis grabbed my hand and brought me to our bedroom this time.

"What the hell was that?!" Louis yelled.

"What the hell was what?!" I yelled back.

"You and Zayn.." He said.

"What are you talking about?!"

"Don't try to act all innocent.." He said.

"There's nothing going on with me and Zayn!! He was asking Rosa out! And he wanted my damn advice! God dammit Louis stop jumping to conclusions!" I yelled.

"I'm sorry." He said.

"It's okay but, why would you think I would be doing something with Zayn when I'm engaged to someone as charming as you?" I asked, hugging his torso.

"Haha. You're right. I am pretty charming if I do say so myself." Louis said. I rolled my eyes.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

~*Zayn's P.O.V*~

****hours later*****

I'm excited for this date. I fixed up my hair a bit and got my car keys and walked to my car. I texted Rosa.

"Hey babe. I'm picking you up. -Z" I read it and read it. And when I was satisfied with what I wrote, I sent it.

"Okay(: where are we going?" She texted back.

"That's for you to find out(;" I texted.

"Ugh. You're a pain in my arse, Zayn." She texted. I laughed.

"I'm picking you up, now." I texted.

"See you then." She texted. I drove to her house and she came out with a purple tank-top, skinny-jeans, and sandals.

"You look beautiful, love." I said, kissing her cheek.

"Thank you." She said, getting into the car. I put a blindfold around her eyes.

"Zaynnnnn." She moaned.

"Rosaaaaa." I moaned back. Woah. SEXUAL PARTY!

"Why do I have this blindfold on?" She asked.

"We wouldn't wanna ruin the surprise now would we?" I said.

"Ugh. Fine." She said. I took her to a park haha. Classy right? No. It's not just a park. It's a pic-nic in a park. I think it's pretty romantic. It's got a whole bunch of lights and stuff so. I think it's romantic. I took her blindfold off.

"Zayn this is beautiful." She said.

"Thank you." I said. She walked up to me and hugged my torso. I was a little surprised at first, then I hugged back then kissed her head.

"Rosa...will you be my girlfriend?" I asked. She looked up at me.

"Yes, Zayn. I'll be you're girlfriend." She said, smiling.

~•~•~•~•~~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

-Authors Note-

Hey guys.

I'm sorry for the late update! I was doing stuff all weekend!

My ankle might be sprained

I'm so sad. If its really bad, I can't do Cheerleading!

Whale, bye.

-M