Chapter Eleven: Stay?

Chapter Eleven.

-Stay?-

~*Cassie's P.O.V*~

He said he loves me... I have no idea what to say... I could say I love you too.. But, no. I could say, I hate you! But, no. I have no idea what to say!! Ughhhhh! This is hard! I did love him, but.. I don't know anymore. Will he hurt me again? I need advice. Who's the best person to give advice.? Liam!! Right now I'm at a hotel. I walked out of my hotel room and walked out the door. I got my phone out of my pocket and called Liam.

"Hey, Liam..." I said.

"Hey... What's up?" Liam said.

"I need some advice could I probably come over..?" I asked.

"Sure. See you then." Liam said.. I walked down to my car and saw Eleanor glare at me. What the heck? She suddenly walked over. I'm pretty sure I didn't do anything wrong.

"Is there something I can help you with?" I asked.

"You just ruined me and Lou's relationship! You ruin everything!" Eleanor said.

"Actually, I didn't! Lou just wanted to make me jealous. I don't know why he would, there's nothing special about me! And just leave me alone! I didn't do anything. And so what?! Maybe I do love Lou!!" Did those words just come out of my mouth? Eleanor angrily stomped away. The question is, do I love him? I slowly got into my car and drove to Liam's house. I walked in and Liam was sitting on the couch watching Spongebob. Typical...

"Hey, Li." I said, sitting next to him.

"What do you need advice for?" Liam's strong British voice filled the room.

"Louis...he said he loves me. I don't know if I love him back, I'm afraid he'll hurt me again....I don't know if he really loves me.." I said, sighing.

"To be honest, he does. I talked to him. He loves you, Cas. I've never seen him his in love before. He's thinking about moving back to Doncaster. Just to be with his mum and sisters and get everything off of his mind. If you go now, you could probably catch him. Don't let him leave, Cas." Liam said. I got up and ran out the door. I drove to the airport and I saw messy hair, and toms. I ran over to him.

"Louis, don't go! Please!" I yelled. He turned around and I could tell he was crying.

"I have to." He said, quietly.

"No. You don't. Stay. For the boys. For everyone. For me." I suddenly cupped his face and kissed him. It started raining but I didn't care.

"Stay." I whispered.

"For you." He said, looking into my eyes.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

-Authors Note-

I'll make the chapters longer.

And how 'bout this chapter?!

It's so romantic!

Anyway, it's a little bit longer.

LATE UPDATE IM SORRY!!!

BYEE!

P.S Read this story, 'London Here I Come.' By; LaurenMarieLoves1D she is completely amazing.

Byeeeee!

-M