Chapter Thirty-Five: The Wedding.

Chapter Thirty-Five.

-The Wedding-

***three months later***

~*Cassie's P.O.V*~

I'm so excited!! Today's my wedding! I walked into Teya's room and she was on the floor, playing with Jade.

"Hey." I said, leaning on the door.

"Hey, you excited?" She asked.

"Very." I admitted.

"Haha. Okay, the wedding is soon. Lets get ready." Teya said. After all the bridesmaids got ready, I had to. I got into my dress and my shoes and curled my hair. I stepped out of my room.

"You look beautiful," Teya said.

"So do you." I said. We got to the church where we were having the wedding and got out of the car.

"I'm so nervous.." I said.

"Mom, it's gonna be fine." San said. I smiled. Everyone walked down the aisle and now it was my turn. Josh held tightly on to my arm while we walked down. The music played lightly and I saw all my family siting in the crowd. I finally got down to Louis.

"You look beautiful," Louis said, taking my hands.

"Do you Louis Tomlinson take Cassie Brooks to be your lawfully weaded wife?" (I don't know the damn words)

"I do." He said.

"And do you, Cassie Brooks, take Louis Tomlinson to be you're husband?"

"I do," I said.

"You may kiss the bride." Then Louis kissed me. It was a long passionate kiss. And I will remember it until the day I die.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

-Authors Note-

Ahhhh. Romance!

I broke my phone.

Anyway, sorry for the short chapter! Had to update here.

Bye.

-M