Chapter Eight: Confused?

Chapter Eight.

-Confused?-

~*Louis' P.O.V*~

I'm stupid. I started dating an amazing girl, just to make another one jealous. What the hell is wrong with me? I have no idea Louis. Oh look.. I'm talking to myself... I'm defiantly going crazy. Okay, so I like Eleanor but, I like Cassie. Everything for me is so confusing. I have no idea what to do. Should I let her with Harry? Try to get her back? I have no idea.

"Your deep in thought." I heard someone say. I turned around and Liam was standing there.

"Yeah. I am." I said, sighing.

"Wanna talk about it?" Liam asked, sitting on my bed.

"Yeah. I'm just confused. I don't know what to do. I like Eleanor. But, I still like Cassie. Cassie now hates me for life. But, I love her." I said, looking down.

"Honestly, I think you should listen to your heart. What the heart wants is what the heart wants. If you want to be with Cassie, nobody's blaming you. If you want to be with Eleanor, nobody's blaming you. I will respect your choice 100%." Liam said. I smiled.

"Thanks, Li." I said, hugging him. I've made up my mind. I want to be with Cassie.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

-Authors Note-

Dude, I have the shortest chapters ever!!

I'm so sorry!!

And the chapters suck!

And by the way, I have nothing against Eleanor. She's just not gonna be Louis' girlfriend in my story. I love Eleanor. But, don't get mad at me.

Next update: Tonight, or tomorrow night.

-M