Chapter Two: You're Dating Who?!

Chapter Two.

-You're Dating Who?!"

~*Cassie's P.O.V*~

Last night I spent the night at Teya's house. We watched Mean Girls and had a M&M war. We got M&M's all over her house. I woke up and I smelled pancakes. I walked downstairs and Teya was on the phone.

"Yeah...love you too. See you later bye." Teya said quickly.

"Who were you talking to?" I asked. She turned around and looked at me and sighed.

"Niall." She said.

"Hahahah! That's a good one. Now really..who were you talking to?" I said, laughing.

"I was talking to Niall....he's my boyfriend." She said.

"W-when did this happen?" I asked, shocked. I'm happy for her but, I thought she hated him.

"2 months ago..." She said, quietly.

"I'm happy for you.. Just don't fall for his trap." I said, smiling.

"We're gonna go over to Niall's house today...and the crews gonna be there." She kinda whispered the last part. I chocked on air.

"What?!" I almost yelled.

"Will you please try to get along with the boys? Please?" She practically begged..

"I don't know...." I said, trailing off.

"I'll buy you all the skittles you want..." She said, quickly.

"All the skittles I want?" I said, raising an eyebrow.

"All.." She said, smiling.

"Fine." I said. She clapped her hands, got her keys and we went to her car.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~~•~•~•~~•~•~•~•~•~•

-Authors Note-

Hey.

I know it's short..

But, bleh.

-M