Chapter Twenty-Seven: This Is Not Good.

-This Is Not Good.-

~*Cassie's P.O.V*~

"It says........positive." I said, looking up.

"Babe, it's okay." Teya said. I smiled.

"I'm gonna tell Louis." I said. Suddenly Louis came running to me.

"Babe, all of us are gonna audition for XFactor! Isn't that great?" He said, all the boys behind him, smiling.

"Yeah. That's great," I said, trying to smile.

"I'm not 'cause I don't sing," Josh said.

"That's okay. You can stay with me." Lauren said, hugging his torso.

"When are you guys leaving?" I asked.

"3 days." Liam said.

"I think I'll have a nap," I said, walking to my room. Teya, Santana and Lauren followed.

"Okay what's going on?" Lauren asked. "I'm lost."

"Cassie's pregnant." Teya said, rubbing my back trying to comfort me.

"You have to tell Louis!" She said.

"No. I don't want to keep him from not going to audition." I said. Lauren sighed.

"You guys can't tell anyone," I said.

"We won't." They all said. I layed down on the bed and sighed.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

****3 very short days later****

I woke up and remembered that Louis and the boys were leaving today. I walked downstairs and all the boys were already saying goodbye to everyone.

"I'm gonna miss you," I cried into Louis' chest.

"It's okay babe." Louis said. He looked down at his watch. "We have to go." I hugged the rest of the boys and they left. I cried into Teya's shoulder for a long time. After I got all my tears out I sat on the couch, staring at the floor.

"Let's go to McDonalds." Teya said, getting up.

"Okay." I said, quietly. Teya ran upstairs and got Jade and we got into the car. We drove to McDonalds and went to the drive thru. Everyone ordered, I stayed quiet.

"I'm getting you French fries." Teya said. I just looked out of the window. She ordered and she passed out the food. I didn't eat a bit. Teya sighed an put my food in the fridge.

"Look on the bright side, your having a baby! I'll make an appointment next week to find out the baby's gender." Teya said. That kinda made me happier. But, I'm still not gonna smile. I'm not that happy.

"Where's that smile? Where's that smile?" Teya said. (A/N AAOOD2 heh) I smiled. Teya smiled too.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

****1 week later.****

"Cassie! Get up. You have a doctors appointment today!!!" Teya yelled in my ear. I got up and got myself ready and we drove to the doctors and we went inside. The doctor came in and introduced herself. Surprisingly she was the same doctor Teya had. The doctor did the same thing to me that she did with Teya and she said she'll be back in five minutes. We just sat there quietly while waiting. She came back 5 minutes later.

"The results say you'll be having a boy!!" She said.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

-Authors Note-

Yay.

Okay, she's gonna have a boy. I ALREADY KNOW THE NAME!

Deal with it!

Sorry for the late update.

Bye guys!

:3

-M