Chapter Thirteen: Were Cool

-Authors Note-

Personally this is one of my favourite chapters!(:

Enjoyyyyy!

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Chapter Thirteen.

-Were Cool-

~*Cassie's P.O.V*~

I woke up and Louis was in the bed with me and he was only wearing his boxers...kill me now. I tried so hard not to look at his body..

"Like what you see?" Louis said, breaking me out of my thoughts.

"N-no." I said, looking away.

"Noone can resist the Tomlinson butt." Louis said, smacking his butt. I laughed.

"But me." I smirked. He gasped.

"How dare you?" Louis said, starting to chase me.

"C'mon lovebirds! I didn't wake up to see you guys making out!!" I heard Teya say, Niall behind her.

"We weren't making out?" Louis said.

"Louis...why are you in your boxers?" Niall asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Erm.... CARROTS!!" Louis said, running out of the room. I laughed and went to my room. I started to take off my shirt until I heard someone whistle. I turned around on my heel and Louis was standing there smirking.

"Louis....get out." I said.

"Awwwww! I was watching the show!" Louis said.

"Ugh." I said, walking into my bathroom.

"You suck!" Louis said. I laughed and pulled off my shirt and changed into skinny jeans and a 'PINK' hot pink long sleeve shirt. I walked out and Louis was sitting on my bed, fully dressed on his phone. He looked up at me and smiled. I sat down on my bed and leaned my head against the wall.

"So... Did you sleep well last night?" Louis asked me.

"Amazing. What about you?" I said, trying to make conversation.

"Wonderful..." He said.

"Good....good...." I said. This is awkward.

"Wanna watch a movie?" I asked.

"Yeah. Which movie?" Louis said.

"Hmmmmmm? Scary movie 5? In theatres?" I asked.

"Yes!!" Louis said. I laughed. We walked out of my room.

"We're going to the movies." I said.

"Bye!" They said. We climbed into Louis' car and he turned on the radio. Where Have You Been by Rhianna came on. We started singing right away.

"You've got a good voice." Louis said.

"Your not to bad yourself." I said. Louis smiled. We finally got there and walked in.

"Hi. Can we have two tickets for Scary Movie 5?" Louis asked. The person gave the tickets to us. I started to pull my wallet out but Louis was already paying. After we watched the movie we walked outside and there was a whole bunch of ambulance and cops and everything and we saw......

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

-Authors Note-

End of chappie.

It's short.

Late update.

I KNOW THIS!

But, anyway, sorry!

-M