Keeping it safe (Chapter 13)

*** IGNORE MISTAKES AND ECT!***

"Ah this is so perfect" Blair smiled as Chuck put his arm around her as the sun went down. Jack arrived and came out to the deck. Chuck saw him "Jack? What are you doing here?" Chuck chuckled and got off the couch and went over to Jack.
"Yes I'm here, and we're going out for a few drinks" Jack smirked. "Oh we are?" Chuck looked back at Blair "go ahead I'll be fine I'll just take a bath and when you come back you can join me" Blair smiled.
"Blair, are you sure?" Chuck walked over to her. Blair stood up and put her arms around his neck "yes I'll be fine now go" she kissed him and began to push him out. "Okay okay okay I'm going" he laughed then they left.
"Operation baby bass underway" Blair grinned and rubbed her hands together. She placed little petals of a flower that were blue and pink. Then she put a little sign that read
First came love then came marriage and then...
Then she placed baby shoes in a path leading up to the oven. She put pants and a shirt and lifted it so you could see her tummy and opened the oven and put a bun in the oven and above the oven she had another sign
We have a bun in the oven!
Chuck and Jack went to bar and Jack had a lot of drinks. Chuck only had one drink. He didn't want to get wasted or anything. They talked a lot and had a good time. "Look Jack tonight was great but I've gotta go back to my wife" Chuck patted Jack's shoulder.
"Chuck we just got started" Jack looked at him. "Look you're drunk so just call for the limo okay?" Chuck left Jack and headed back to the beach house. Chuck walked in and saw the little surprises "what's this?" He smiled and slowly walked through and then he read the sign.
"Oh Chuck" Blair said in a cute voice from the kitchen. He walked in and saw Blair with the oven and the sign and her. "Ah congrats daddy!" Blair squealed. Chuck covered his mouth and teared up "oh my!" He ran up to Blair and gave her a huge and long hug.
He cried hard "Blair I can't believe this" Chuck kissed her. She smiled "you like this?" She laughed a little. "Blair that was so amazing and so special it was perfect, thank you" he looked at her and into her eyes.
"I wanted to tell you when I found out this morning but I knew I wanted to make it a moment we would never forget" Blair said. They went back into the bedroom. Blair went into the bathroom and began to take off her makeup.
Chuck picked out a movie for them and made popcorn. He put a little love note for Blair on her pillow. "Chuck! Mommy misses Daddy" Blair yelled out to Chuck. He laughed and came into the bathroom. "Don't worry mommy daddy is right here" he leans against the door frame and looks at her in the mirror.
She looks down and smiles "that way you look at me, makes me forget everything but our love" she looks back at him. "Blair you're so beautiful and the best thing in my life. You make my world. You are my world!" He goes up to her.
"Three words" Blair turned towards him "eight letters" he placed his hands around her waist. "Say them and I'm yours" they both said and put their foreheads together.
"Now how about if we take that bath together that you were talking about earlier?" He grinned and closed the door. "Yeah that sounds great" Blair said softly. They both got undressed and ran the water and got inside.
"This is amazing" Blair said leaning her head back on Chuck's shoulder. "You're amazing" he smiled and looked down at her. "I love you Chuck Bass" she kisses him. "I love you Blair Bass" he kisses her deeply and long.
" I can't believe that you're pregnant!" Chuck smiled brightly. Blair moved to sit on his lap and giggled holding her stomach "me too!" They sat there for a while just talking and talking. "How about if we watch a movie and snuggle? I can kiss you while you watch?" Chuck asked as they got out of the tub.
"That sounds perfect" Blair gets our after him she grabs a towel but he took it away from her. "What are you doing?" She asked crossing her arms. "Turn around please" he motioned her to turn around. "Why?" She turned around at his request.
He came up and wrapped her in the towel and began to rub her dry. "Chuck why are you drying me off?" She laughed and Chuck kept on going. "I'm practicing" he said and went to the front of her and kept on drying her "for what?" She asked.
"For when our little baby comes around I'll be an expert!" He laughed and kissed her. "All done!" He dried himself off. Blair went into the closet to pick out a nightgown. "How's this one?" Chuck pointed to a little black nightgown.
"That's perfect thanks!" She grabbed it and put it on. Chuck put on some pants and went into the bedroom and waited for Blair. She fixed her hair real quick and joined Chuck.
"Come to daddy" he chuckled and held out his arms "mommy's coming" she said in a baby voice and climbed onto the bed. Chuck wrapped his arms around her.
"What's this?" Blair asked and felt the paper behind her head on the pillow. "Read it" he smiled and handed it to her. "To my dearest wife..." She said aloud and read the love letter.
Chuck listened to her and played with her deep brown curls. "Aww Chuck" she said and kisses him. "I wrote it from the heart" he lifted his chin and put his hand on his heart. Blair laughed and hit Chuck playfully.
"Hey!" He laughed and pushed her a little. Blair laughed and rolled to the floor. "Shall we skip the movie?" He picked her up and she grinned.
He turned off the movie and put away a few things with Blair in his arms. "Babe I have a good idea!" Blair said as Chuck carried her to the bed. He shut the door and climbed on top of her. "I already know" he smirked and began to kiss her. "Could we move this to the beach?" She giggled a little. Chuck smiled and kissed her again "I'll get the blanket" Chuck added.

*** I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED THUS CHAPTER!!!!***