Unavailing our secrets (Chapter 21)

***IGNORE MISTAKES AND YOU KNOW THE REST 😂***

      "Blair babe is that you?" Chuck asked hearing the door unlocked and some heels walking inside on the marble floor. "Yes Chuck it's me and I'll be up in a second" she said slipping off her feels and laying back on the couch while rubbing her head. Chuck came downstairs and saw her "hey babe what happened to our bed? Don't leave me now" Chuck said sitting beside her and rubbing her feet.
         "I'll go upstairs soon and hey, how was your breakfast or whatever it was with Nate?" Blair asked him and sat up against the arm of the couch. "Pretty good you won't believe what happened" Chuck said excited to tell her about Nate wanting to propose to Serena. "Ooh I can't wait it hear all about it, but can we go upstairs and can I have some food? I'm starving" She asked getting up slowly. "Yeah sure what do you want Blair?" Chuck asked and helped her up "I want you!" She said joking and smiling at him "and I want you!" He kissed her nose.
"Just surprise me" she smirked and walked up the stairs looking back at him who was staring at her blinded by her beauty and then went to kitchen. Blair reached the master bedroom slipped some comfy warm pajamas which Serena had gotten for her a few weeks ago. Chuck was busy in the kitchen whipping up lunch for his wife. Now usually Dorota would be doing this since she still works for Blair. Today Dorota had the day off so Chuck tried his hardest to make the best grilled cheese for her.
"Chuck are you done?" Blair whined and was laying in their bed covered up with tons of blankets because she was always cold. "Just a moment" Chuck said setting the food on the tray and walked up to Blair. She smiled as she saw him "aww you made all of this for me?" She said covering her mouth. This was a simple gesture and nothing really but to Blair it was romantic and thoughtful.
"Yeah I hope you like it" Chuck said placing the tray down on the bed and crawling up next to her in his 'Chuck Bass' pajamas. "Thank you" she said already eating the sandwich and talking about how amazing it was.
"So? How was it with Nate?" Blair asked wiping her mouth with a napkin. "Well, it was great to see Nate again as always but we had a special chat this morning..he's gonna propose to Serena" Chuck said while biting his lip. Blair froze and covered her mouth "oh my god! Nate wants to propose to Serena!" She squealed and was thrilled to hear this news "I know it's crazy but don't tell anyone please this has to stay between us" Chuck said taking her hands and kissing them "It's safe with me" she smiled.
"Blair how was the doctors appointment?" Chuck asked and grabbed her sandwich and took a bite. She giggled and took it back from him "good everyone and everything is looking perfect" Blair said and looked at her belly. Chuck put Blair between his legs and wrapped his arms around her and gave her a shoulder massage.
"What shall we do for the rest of the day?" Blair asked looking back at him smiling. Chuck grinned looking at Blair  "I was thinking a bath, some dinner, and lots of cuddling?" He said getting up and holing out his hand. "No I want to stay in bed" she wined and hit his hand "okay alright, I'm gonna do some work downstairs and you can take a nap" Chuck said pulling the the covers on Blair.
         She curled up all warm and cozy and slowly fell asleep. Chuck stayed there looking at his beautiful and marvelous wife "how am I so lucky?" Chuck asked himself and kissed Blair's head before going downstairs, into his private home office and getting out some paper work. Hours passed and Chuck had just finished the last bit on his laptop and shut it off.
"Ah" Chuck said relaxing in his chair and putting his feet up and his hands behind his head. Blair came down the stairs with a few blankets "hey where's my wife?" He asked laughing at his wife with her wrapped up in all the blankets. "Right here" she said smiling under a soft blue blanket which was her favorite and that Chuck had bought her a few years ago.
"Aww Blair, you still have that blue blanket I gave you?" He asked standing up and walking up to her. She nodded and giggled "yup and I love it so much!" She hugs the blankets in close and he wraps his arms around her. "Hey now how about that bath?" Chuck asked and led her upstairs. She flopped onto the bed with all the blankets and bit her lip "aww but I'm cold" Blair said in an annoyed voice and curled into a small ball.
"Blair it's not even that cold out" Chuck said looking out a window in their bedroom. "To me it's cold alright?" She said laughing and smiling. "Oh okay alright" Chuck said and walked into the bathroom. He turned on the water for the bath and made sure it was warm. He undressed and hung up his clothes and carefully got into their fancy tub. "Ahh" he said leaning back and closing his eyes pondering his thoughts.
       Later on he heard little foot steps and a little giggle "hey who could be here?" Chuck asked turning around in the tub making the water swish back and forth and saw his beautiful wife. "I have bowed down to my king and decided it was about time to join him" she said taking off her clothes and putting them beside his clothes. "The water is nice and warm baby doll" Chuck said moving so she could get in.
          Blair lifted her little legs and held his hand slowly getting in with him. "Wow Chuck this feels amazing" Blair said sitting down. Chuck put his hairy legs around her and pulled her right against him and giving Blair a neck and shoulder massage. "Yes please and thank you" Blair said lowering her shoulders and leaning back against him.
       Time passed and they spent hours just laying there peacefully and sometimes talking to one another. "Hey I'm get out if that's alright?" Blair asked and tried to get up. "Here let Chuck help mommy" he said smirking at his comment and standing up with her for support. Blair stepped out of the tub dripping wet.
        Chuck grabbed a towel which he set out already and dried off Blair. "Mmm this never gets old" Blair said with the twinkle in her eyes looking at her husband "how did I ever get so lucky to have an amazing wife and to have a child with her" he said excited and held her belly.
        "Ooh she's kicking" Blair said looking down at the little feet pressing up. "That's incredible!" Chuck remarked completely astonished by this. "Here let me take a picture" Chuck quickly ran out of the bathroom and into the bedroom to grab his iPhone. He quickly unlocked it running back to Blair.
       "Wait Chuck I'm naked" she said shaking her head and covering up again. "It's just going to be your tummy here put on your pajama pants and shirt and lift your shirt so I can see our baby girl kick" chuck said setting his phone down with the camera still on and handing her the clothes.
      Quickly Blair slipped them on and did as Chuck told. Luckily the baby was still kicking and so Chuck took lots of photos. "Aww" Blair said as the baby stopped. Chuck frowned "it's alright honey" he kissed her sweetly. "I love you Chuck Bass" Blair said kissing him deeply and with lots of love. "And I love you too Blair Bass"