Taking over (Chapter 4)

*** IGNORE MISTAKES ECT. THANKS***

"Blair hang on" Chuck said holding onto Blair and the pilots were trying to get the plane out of the nasty and dangerous thunder storm. The pilots were the best of the best so Chuck knew they were in good hands.
He was absolutely scared but tried not to show fear to Blair he didn't want to get her scared. "We're going to make an emergency landing so everyone hang on. Don't worry about anything" one of the pilots said over the speaker.
Blair started to cry "what if we don't make it?" She was shaking "Blair we're going to be okay don't worry shhhh I'm here" Chuck said and kissed Blair's head.
Blair looked up at him and then they fell out of their seats "Blair are you okay?" Chuck said falling into the aisle. "Not really" she flipped over the other seat and hit her head really hard and couldn't move.
Chuck quickly got up but fell again as the plane was descending fast "hang on everyone it might get bumpy" the pilot said fast on the speaker. Chuck crawled over to Blair and saw that she was in major pain and that she needed help " "Help! Help! Help!" Chuck screamed angrily and nobody came. "Blair hang on we're about to land don't worry I'll get you help" he got up and walked around the plane trying to find assistance "where the hell is everyone!" Chuck yelled and threw up his hands "Chuck it's okay see we landed" she could see out the window and see some airport.
One of the flight attendants walked in "we have landed Mr and Mrs Bass" then the flight attendant left "Blair let's go to the hospital I want to make sure you and the baby are okay" he said and picked up Blair and he called for a cab. They landed in Miami, Florida. Finally they got a car and went to the hospital...

*** THAT WAS CHAPTER 4 I HOPE THAT YOU ALL LIKED IT! CHAPTER 5 WILL COME SOON***