Going back to the start (Chapter 11)

*** HEY PEOPLE I HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS CHAPTER AND IGNORE MISTAKES! THANKS!***

           "Morning sweetheart" Chuck kissed Blair's head. It was early in the morning. They had spend the night together and Chuck had a special day planned for them "no I do wanna get up" she said annoyed.
           "Alrighty then" he chuckled and got out of their bed and went into the bathroom to get ready. Chuck took a shower and got dressed into a nice suit.
          Blair finally woke up as he came back into the bedroom "what time is it?" She rubbed her sleepy eyes and yawned as she got out of their bed "7:40 in the morning" he laughed and put on his watch and walked up to her as she got out of bed.
         "I've got to get ready Chuck" Blair laughed and as Chuck walked towards her "not so fast Mrs.Bass" Chuck stopped her "I've got a present for you!" He smirked "ooh! You know my weakness" she covered her eyes and sat on the edge of their bed.
          Chuck quickly grabbed the little gift bag and uncovered her hands from her eyes "what's is this?" She opened  her eyes. She already knew what the gift was but she acted like she didn't know what was inside.
      "Blair I'm sorry for everything that I have put you through. You're the one who I want to spend the rest of my life with and to spend every second of every day with" he puts the bag on the side and holds her hands.
         "I love you so much. You're my world and I wouldn't be who I am without you.." He teared up. Chuck Bass never gets super emotional so this was a special moment "Chuck I don't have any words that was just perfect" she hugs him tightly.
          He wipes his tears and hugs her "now look inside the bag" Chuck smiled and handed her the bag again "ooh a note" she said as she pulled it out and read it. Then she pulled out some tissue paper and saw two little boxes.
         She opened the smallest one and saw the earrings and then Chuck opened for her the bigger box and there was the necklace. She covered her mouth. "Chuck! You didn't have to you"she giggles and he goes behind her and puts the necklace on.
       She stands up and goes to the mirror and looks into it and saw Chuck smirked as he came up behind her "hey Mrs. Bass" he turned her around and picked her up "ah!" She screamed a little and kisses him.
        "Well I'm going to take a shower, and no you can not join me" she laughed and headed towards the bathroom "would you mind?" She pointed at the necklace. Chuck blanked out because he was thinking of old memories of them in the shower and heard Blair and rubbed his eyes "yeah sure"
       He took off the necklace and set it back in the box "I'll be back" she smiled and closed the door. "You know I'll be here" he smirked and made their bed. Now Chuck Bass has never made a bed before but he wanted to show Blair that he cared. This might of been an odd way but it was the thought that count.
     She took her shower and went into the closet and saw that Chuck already picked out an outfit for her and with a note.
     To my dearest wife, Blair Bass
I have picked out this dress for you to wear today. I truly believe that you'll love it and it will match my suit perfectly! Don't forget that I love you! Love your husband, Chuck Bass

    "Aww!" She giggled and opened up the dress bag and saw a little purple and sparkly dress. She put it on and fixed up her curly and soft brown hair. Then she quickly did a little bit of makeup and opened up the bathroom door.
       "I'm back" she said as she opened the doors and didn't see Chuck "hmm I see we're doing . now playing hide and seek" she laughed. She  left the bedroom and went into the kitchen and didn't find him. She went into the living room and the extra rooms and no Chuck.
         Chuck was on the deck facing the water. He was on a beach chair and waited for Blair to find him. Blair looked all over and then decided to check outside "yes! I found you!" She giggles and runs up him and goes onto his lap.
        "Yes you did, do you like your dress?" He smiled and held her hands "of course it's marvelous Chuck!" She kisses him and gets off his lap. "What are you doing getting off my lap" he holds her hand "I've got to go eat breakfast so if you would like me, I'll be in the kitchen" she holds onto his hand until she can't.
       She walks into the kitchen and makes herself breakfast. She eats it and goes back into their bedroom and find Chuck waiting for her. She laughed and made her way over to him and kissed him quickly "where are we going to?" She asked and put her arms around his neck and looked up at him.
        "It's a surprise, no man reveals his surprise" she covers her mouth "no guessing" she shakes her head and he takes his hand off she mouth "fine" she laughed and looked at the made bed "Chuck did you?" She asked him.
       "Yes in a matter of fact I did" he said and fixed his suit trying to look professional towards her "wow! Was this your first time?" She sat down on the bed "yeah it was" he sat beside her and held her little hands.
        She closes her eyes and he closed his and they put their foreheads together and he kissed her hands "thank you" she whispered "anything for you.." He whispered back.

*** I HOPE YOU ALL ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER MORE TO COME SOON AND SHOUTOUT TO ALL MY INSTAGRAM FOLLOWERS WHO ARE READING THIS COMMENT A ❤️ on my photo telling everyone about my fanfic to see who read it 😂***