Worth it (Chapter 20)

*** IGNORE MISTAKES***

          Months passed by and Chuck and Blair were attached at the hip. Blair being a Waldorf demanded for a proper home. Chuck bought a beautiful and very big place for them. It was the most expensive and special home on the Upper East Side. Chuck was triller to be a husband and was happier than ever. Bass industries was now international and was expanding more and more everyday. Truly everything was perfect for them.
        "Morning sexy mama" Chuck said kissing Blair's neck leaving marks. She giggled silently and pretended to be asleep. "Blair I know you're awake" he said smirking and nibbled her ear. She rolled off the bed and bit her lip. He moved to the side of the bed. She sat on his lap. He kissed her belly which was huge now. She was now 8 months pregnant.
           "I've got a doctors appointment this morning you have breakfast with Nate so afterwards come back here and stay in bed?" Blair said pulling her hair back and into a bun. "Yes I'll miss you so much!" Chuck said in a sad voice. "Hey! I'll miss you more! I win the title" Blair said crossing her arms. Chuck laughed and kissed her deeply. She smiled and kissed him back.
         "I'm going to take a shower now would you like to join?" Blair asked hoping off his lap and walking out of the room into the huge bathroom. He didn't restate and ran after her picking her up. "Woah!" She giggled and wrapped her arms around his neck. He carried he all the way to the shower and helped her undress and she got in. He undressed and joined her.
        They took their shower, got ready wearing matching outfits as always and headed out the door and to their destination. Nate and Chuck were having breakfast at a restaurant so Chuck called for his limo and drove to meet Nate for breakfast. Chuck walked inside and saw Nate sitting at a table "Nathaniel!" He said cheerfully and raised his hand. Nate laughed and stood up "Man do I have something to tell you" Nate said smiling and sitting down.
Chuck sat across from him taking a sip of water which was already on their table. "So you know things are getting serious with me and Serena and I think I'm going to propose soon" Nate said and pulled a box with a beautiful and expensive diamond engagement ring. Chuck looked at Nate and the ring "Nate this is great truly, I'm very excited for you and my sis" Chuck said and handed him the ring back. Nate put the box back in his suit jacket pocket "I'm just not sure how I'm going to propose, it has to be perfect. I know you and Blair didn't have what you planned but it still was romantic right?" Nate asked wanting this to be memorable.
"Yeah I wish it was on The Empire State Building but things happened" Chuck said remembering about that night and a black cloud came over his head. Nate saw his anger and sadness "Chuck are you okay?" Nate asked and their food came. Chuck shook his head "that night I will never forget" he said covering his face and wasn't thrilled with his past choices "only if I waited longer, only if I wasn't a selfish self absorbed man who sold his girlfriend for a stupid hotel!" He slammed the table and people looked.
"Mommy he's scaring me let's go" a child said and pulled on his mothers dress looking at Chuck terrified. Chuck took a deep breath "I'm sorry about that" Chuck said and started to eat. Nate nodded and understood Chuck and ate his breakfast.
"So you're 32 weeks pregnant and the baby looks very healthy." The doctor said looking at the ultrasound and Blair looked up at the screen and smiled "would you like a picture from today's appointment?" the doctor asked Blair. She nodded and they printed up a few pictures of the baby "nice to see you again Mrs. Bass, call me if you need anything and we'll see you in about two weeks" the doctor said and left the room. Blair sat there realizing her life and everything about it.
She was married with the hottest and most romantic man ever, Chuck Bass. She was expecting and was so thrilled it was a girl. She was ruining Waldorf designs and the company was bigger than it ever was. Everything for her was on track and going smoothly. She got slowly off the bed and put her heels back on. Everyone thought she was so crazy to wear them while she's pregnant but she didn't care. Blair could rock them still so she wore them.
          She grabbed her purse which was on a chair near by. Then suddenly her phone buzzed signaling that she had received a text. She quickly reached into the purse and looked in trying to grab the phone which was still buzzing. "Finally!" She laughed and saw that she received a text from Chuck
Hey Blair baby it's Chuck obviously since you added me in your phone as 'honey boo' well anyway I'm on my way back to the house. I hope your appointment went or is going well. I luv you so much. I'll be in the bed waiting for you, we can snuggle, take a bath, eat whatever you want, and watch your favorite Hepburn movies. Oh I'll also tell you everything about my breakfast with N. Love your hot husband! :)

        "Aww!" Blair said and walked out of the room reading the text. She left the doctors office and went to her limo. She looked out the window looking at the beautiful Upper East Side. "Here we are Mrs. Bass" Arthur, the limo driver said looking back at Blair. She smiled and waved to him as she got out of the limo and walked inside her new house with Chuck...

***I HOPE YOU ALL LIKED THIS AND I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH!!!!!***